Mythic + is the worst thing that ever happened to the game

I’m sorry, but it’s true.

95 Likes

Timer sucks…thats my only gripe with it

48 Likes

That’s my only gripe as well. I hate being timed.

46 Likes

i choose to believe youre trolling because without it i’d play 2 days a week instead of 7 :wink:

18 Likes

you’re welcome to think so but you and everyone else who bleats about the timer is wrong.

m+ is the single best thing they’ve added to the game since 11/2004. It turned the game into a game where there was nothing to do outside of raid night, to one where we had scaling, fun 5 man content that was easy to form groups for (yes, no matter what GD makes you think, it is not hard to make group for a key), and you could run at any time. it offers far more of a challenge than any boring old world content, and allows you to test your ability to whatever level you prefer.

it’s not popular among the GD casuals who just come here to complain, but the millions of logged runs indicate that people actually do like it and actively participate in it.

113 Likes

People likely don’t realize how many people play just for M+, tbh. This game isn’t great at enticing new players, a lot of people playing have been doing so for 10+ years. We graduate college, get busier, have kids, etc. Raiding is very time-consuming content.

M+ keeps people like me able to hop on whenever, and accomplish something in an hour or two. I wouldn’t still be subbed without it.

35 Likes

I’m thoroughly convinced the average GD user has a panic attack when they see a timer with how they react to it.

36 Likes

they also faint dead away at the very thought of another person using words in their general direction.

12 Likes

The only thing I don’t like about it is key depletion. But the content itself is fine. It’s an alt gearing path and there should always be that.

what am i doin the other 5 days of the week i’m not raiding

8 Likes

Why you are here of course to get some free popcorn , cheese and wine :rofl:

It created anxiety for people in game too

Like when I used to organize runs in legion…at the start of the run I would state Its ok guys if we dont make it to the time…just relax and enjoy

They would feel a relief over it and feel relaxed

6 Likes

some ideas…

these are all bad ideas, good thing we have keys lol

4 Likes

you know if you just play the game well you don’t have to worry about the timer.

9 Likes

Mythic+ is probably the best addition to the game since transmogrification.

It’s weird that it’s only unpopular here (GD), lol

22 Likes

Man, imagine saying something sucks but never giving reasons why. But hey, opinions are opinions, right?

2 Likes

i literally don’t think about the timer unless it’s a close key.

4 Likes

I’m still unsure as to why the timer is the dealbreaker for so many people. :face_with_spiral_eyes: It rarely factors into how I do the dungeon, and on the very off chance we end up depleting it’s not a big deal as we still get vault progress, end of run loot, etc.

3 Likes

Opposite Day?

2 Likes

everyday is opposite day in GD, sentenza

1 Like