Mythic + HUGE difficult buff incoming. If you are a M+ player, watch out boy

Except nerfs generally are slow to come. Compare legion with karazhan when it was first released: it took A LONG TIME to tone down the gigantic difficult spike compared to the other mythic+ dungeons. Meanwhile, lets pray you do not receive a bad dungeon key to get, and have fun during necrotic weeks as well…

looks like you gonna need to run some corrupted gear for this :roll_eyes: but lets hope thats not the case.

lets hope as well. But generally its very rare to have something be drastically discarded from PTR once its there, unless it happens to be something very despised. For example, the only real change from something that was on ptr so far was the removal of the infinity trait from the HoA because people hated having to grind AP for the rest of expansion just to stay relevant(overall a good change in general, for once).

But im still hoping this will be subject to being toned down in the ptr

Well I imagine that there will be a huge player power increase across the board in the next season. The ilvl for mythic raid is going up 30 ilvls, a mythic 3 next season will give the same rewards you are getting now for 10+.

2 Likes

oh boy a whopping 1 level higher than we expect. That 3rd rank 3 minor is going to do work.

It’s roughly the same jump as last season…

1 Like

if you can do a m+ 19 now you will be fine if not rip.

Ummm is this not normal? To scale with all the improved raid tier gear and mythic plus rewards etc?

2 Likes

Strange. Why did they deviate from their usual 30% buffs? That seemed to be working fine.

I don’t really care how hard it gets tbh. As long as they don’t destroy the mode :slight_smile:

Yeah they’re making corrupted gear mandatory. That’s obvious.

If you want guaranteed mythic raiding gear I suspect you will have to earn it now.

Because they changed the base rewards to match mythic raid gear probably.

I dont believe you are accounting for the gear increase either. If gear stayed 440 then yes it will suck, but gear will be going upto 475. Plus additional essence + corruption gear.

But they bumped up the level of max rewards to 15 didn’t they? I would have thought they would have left the scaling the same because of that.

No it is more than that, they made changes because of the removal of titanforging.

Oh, you think it’s to compensate for corrupted gear? I did see that in earlier builds (i haven’t seen anything lately) the stats gave an advantage way above mythic raid ilvls.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/increasing-mythic-keystone-dungeon-rewards/368067

Right, but why would that facilitate a 15% increase over their usual increase? It’s not like 475 will come from +10s it’ll come from +15s, well in the weekly chest that is.

Usually they scale them up 30%, this time it’s 45%.

I am not going to argue with you on this. I think it is a fair trade off for getting guaranteed mythic raid gear.

Mythic raid gear is 5 ilvls below mythic raid gear this season. If they had this implemented this season a +15 would be 15% harder than it is now, and you’d only get a 5 ilvl upgrade over what a +10 that is 15% easier with this season’s tuning.

I’m just saying, it doesn’t make a lot of sense.