Mythic Healer Looking for Guild for Raiding/M+ in SL

Hello,
I am a horde player on the realm Thrall. I have more than 3 expansions of mythic raid experience and CE. I am interested in joining a raiding guild as a healer in Shadowlands. I took a break from the game through most of BFA and have returned to gear up so I can hit the ground running in Shadowlands. I am most interested in playing a mistweaver monk, however, I am willing to main a different healing class if needed. I have mythic raiding experience from MoP-Legion and also high key experience in mythic +.

I am ideally looking for a guild to join on Thrall (but am open to realm transfer/faction change) that would allow me to raid heroic and then into mythic while completing high mythic+ keys. I can provide previous raiding references from old guilds if necessary. Through MoP I played resto druid at a heroic/mythic level, in WoD I played a holy/disc priest at a mythic level, and in Legion I played a mistweaver at a mythic level and high mythic+ key level as well.

If you would be interesting in chatting more about recruitment please add my battle tag/leave a response! Nick#17265
Currently I have a max level of every healing class in the game

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Namechange! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Good Morning Nick, I sent you a B-tag Request. I would love to speak with you about what exactly you are looking for. We are currently recruiting a MW Monk for our Mythic Progression Guild. I hope to talk with you soon. Thanks!

Not sure your availability for times, but here’s our spam in case ours works.

We’re a daytime Cutting Edge Mythic guild who previously achieved 12/12M CE on Sargeras (Alliance) and have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor, open lines of communication, and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent ranged DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax with rekills after earning CE on both Alliance and now Horde side with our newly rebuilt team, and finesse our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, world PvP, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, casuals, socials, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M (12/12M CE NYA [8/8M CE TEP])
Raid Times: 10AM-1PM EST/Server | Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/area-52/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/area-52/Swell
guildsofwow - /swell APPLY HERE!

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
  • Willingness to integrate yourself in our community, as you are comfortable.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Apply via Guilds of WoW, then reply here, or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet / Discord Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911

Hey my man!

Demolition Crew is a guild on Area 52 [H] Looking for players that are friendly but performance and progress minded. We have 3/12 mythic raid leads, but are going for CE come Shadowlands. We also have people that love mythic plus, and some very casual arena play. Additionally, anyone that wants to just come hang out and be social is always welcome. We have people that are really in to mount farming and chatting with the guild, and that’s always great to have. This is a video game after all, and we play it for fun, but also want to clear content, we we expect a few things from our raiders.

Expectations:

1. Be welcoming and friendly to all players in the guild. Don’t tell someone how to play their spec, don’t be toxic, just show up and play the game. We won’t scream elitism at you the second you mention parses, but we also don’t want you zoning in and inspecting everyone in the raid and checking their talents
  2. Be prepared. You should watch any videos that are sent by officers. You should have proper consumables, including flasks, pots, and food. You should show up on time and be ready to raid. If you can’t make it one week, you should give notice in advance. You should also have done your weekly WoW chores before raid.
  3. Always strive for improvement. It is expected that you at least take some time going over your logs and looking for ways to improve. Before you start complaining about somebody else’s low dps, you should looks for ways to improve yours. This is expected from everyone, so underperformers should already be aware of the issues and be improving each week.

What we’re recruiting:

Tanks:

We already have a main tank, and we are looking for another tank, any spec.

Dps:

1. Mage (frost or fire)
  2. Warrior (any spec)
  3. Demon Hunter
  4. Monk
  5. Skilled players of any spec will be considered

Healers:

1. Shaman
  2. Disc Priest

If your spec was not listed, you can still apply.

How to apply:

Message me on discord at ObtainedMango #4610

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for out guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and bnet is vmsfroggy#1886 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about us:
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
Preferably a friendly environment.
By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

Lets have a chat.