Mythic Healer Looking for Guild for Raiding/M+ in SL

Hello,
I am a horde player on the realm Thrall. I have more than 3 expansions of mythic raid experience and CE. I am interested in joining a raiding guild as a healer in Shadowlands. I took a break from the game through most of BFA and have returned to gear up so I can hit the ground running in Shadowlands. I am most interested in playing a mistweaver monk, however, I am willing to main a different healing class if needed. I have mythic raiding experience from MoP-Legion and also high key experience in mythic +.

I am ideally looking for a guild to join on Thrall (but am open to realm transfer/faction change) that would allow me to raid heroic and then into mythic while completing high mythic+ keys. I can provide previous raiding references from old guilds if necessary. Through MoP I played resto druid at a heroic/mythic level, in WoD I played a holy/disc priest at a mythic level, and in Legion I played a mistweaver at a mythic level and high mythic+ key level as well.

If you would be interesting in chatting more about recruitment please add my battle tag/leave a response! Nick#17265
Currently I have a max level of everything healing class in the game

Hey Namechange! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

[US][H][Thrall] Battle Tendency is a brand new guild open for recruitment of all classes with the goal of CE mythic progression for Shadowlands. We want to build a serious raiding atmosphere that also has a good time while raiding. We also plan on using discord as a nice social media outlet for the guild where everyone will feel comfortable to share with one another as well as game/movie nights and more community events to bring us all a little closer. We want to form long lasting friendships and good etiquette goes a long way with us, as does skill and effort. Raid times are tentatively scheduled for Tues/Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 pm EST. We are currently recruiting all classes.

Be sure to join us on this epic adventure to conquer the afterlife!

Check us out on WoW Progress → Guild name: Battle Tendency
and fill out an application

or

Message us if interested: (Battle.net tag: Aer#11580 or Naddy#11821) to discuss desired roles within the guild.

Hello! I sent an add on Bnet so we can chat there but just in case you want a bit more info now, here’s the spiel!

Meme Regime- US Mal’Ganis (H) was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We Have consistently gotten AOTC with a CE sprinkled every now and then but now coming into SL we’re looking to push and now we’re building our core to match that mindset.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs:

Healers!

Raid Times:

Tues, Wed, Thurs 9 - 12 EST

***Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Memes - Guild Master: Contestio#3706 on Discord
Fonzer - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hey there!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

We are in need a mw for a core healing spots adding you on bnet.

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and my bnet is Ash#11430. Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:
Community driven and being a team player
Ability to take criticism well
Positive mindset regarding progression
Drama free
Loyalty
Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class
Attendance

Raid Schedule:(Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Requirements:

• Mythic+ requirement TBA.

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which inculde pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Efficient

We are a Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance. We started raiding together mid-tier in Tomb of Sargeras where we finished out at realm 52 and US 1012. We have continued to improve our server & US ranks each tier since. We currently have two raid teams; a weekday team & a weekend team. Both groups are competitive and looking to push Cutting Edge as quickly as possible in each tier. We are always interested in players who strive to do their best and know there’s always room for improvement. Our guild offers many off night activities including but not limited to sale runs, PVP, alt raids, and M+ as well as tons of players who play other games together. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of our leadership.

:star: Weekday Team :star:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8 pm - 11 pm EST
Current Progression - 12/12M Ny’alotha (US 221 & Realm 13)
Past Progression - 8/8M EP (US 162 & Realm 13)
Currently looking for exceptional Healer!

:star: Weekend Team :star:
Friday & Saturday 8 pm - 11 pm EST
Current Progression - 12/12M Ny’alotha (US 525 & Realm 29)
Past Progression - 8/8M EP (US 313 & Realm 21)
Currently closed for recruitment

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players to push M+ and raid content. We will consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be part of our teams.

off-specs and alts are encouraged but not required

►You can find our application here;
https://forms.gle/eaJfwwiGgjSKUZ3U6

►Contact Info
Kàrmâ, Guild Leader
Karma#12379 - Battletag
Kàrmâ#5681 - Discord

Ironskin, Weekday Raid Leader
Vic#1848 - Battletag
Vic#1991 - Discord

Azralan, Weekend Raid Leader
Lyvern#1529 - Battletag
Lyvern#9562 - Discord

Pâñdâ, Officer
Marraga#1183 - Battletag
Marraga#3532 - Discord

Insâné, Officer
Insane#12145 - Battletag
Insane#5975 - Discord

Hey there Namechange! I think you would be a great candidate for our guild. We are The Process, and we’re looking to fill out the last couple spots on our roster with mythic-experienced players. We utilize best-practice methods seen in higher end guilds to maximize our time spent inside raid. On a three night schedule, we are on the higher end of casual, and our mix of top-level talent, organization, and a driven raid team will be the secret to our success. You will honestly be very surprised by the level of preparation and dedication that you’ll see here.

Our focus is on maintaining a positive, respectful raiding environment that combines all of these previous things I’ve mentioned. I think I would describe our raiding environment as “jeans and a button up” – business casual. It doesn’t matter to us that you’ve taken a break from raiding in the past; all that we’re looking for is your drive to and focus on the future.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application. You won’t be disappointed!

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819, I am really looking forward to talking with you. Here is a little bit about us:

Howdy Namechange!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use an hpal, if you’d be open to it, to close out our healer ranks.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Namechange Im the GM for Therapy, we are a [Horde] guild on [Tichondrius]. We are a hardcore raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team as well as our Community in general. We are a growing guild and keeping a positive environment for all is very important to us because of the impact a positive atmosphere allows for consistent progression! :slight_smile: Thanks for reading, Have a great day!!

Raid times- Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm PST

GM Contact Info-
Discord- T3xasss#0129
BlizID- Texas1005#11756

Lets have a little talk.

Hello Namechange
Im currently working on rebuilding my guild(we’re on Thrall too) and i think you might be interested in what i’m trying to achieve. I’m very interested in adding a MW monk to the team. Hit me up if you want to know more about it!

Gated on Thrall is rebuilding it’s roster for Shadowlands. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier and push the rankings as high as we can without stepping in the “hardcore” scene with having to maintain multiple alts and doing split runs.

We also want to develop and maintain a healthy high key/iO mythic+ environment within the guild. As such, we will be dedicating time to recruiting not only raiders but also Mythic+ pushers. Down the road, we might want to give PVP some attention and recruit high rating PVP players as well. Ultimately , we want to be able to offer our guild members an environment where players can log on and easily find other equally skilled players to group up and push content with.

Goals for Shadowlands:

• Clear Castle Nathria and get Cutting Edge

• High Mythic+ pushers recruitment

• Raid/Achievement Sales

• High rating PVP recruitment

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Optional 4th day TBD for Heroic/Mythic Alts

Guild Recruitment:

Raid Recruitment

Openly recruiting for the following roles

• DPS (Melee and Ranged)

• Healers

• Tanks

Mythic+ Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high keys.

PVP Recruitment

Openly looking for any and all players that are motivated to push high rating.

Applicant Requirements:

• Previous Cutting Edge experience (highly preferred)

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.

• Mechanical ability and situational awareness.

• Competitive logs (current tier / latest tier you’ve done)

• Motivation to optimize both your character and gameplay.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset.

• We are drama free and personable.

• An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW.

• A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game.

Contact Us:

Milky#7640 (Discord) / Milky#1852 (Battle net)

We suggest you also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel :

Apply Form Here

Hey there!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Hey Namechange, add me and we can chat more in detail! Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Zenmetsu

We are formed by a group of veteran players that have known each other for years. Our core leadership has top US 30-100 experience. We also have a few people who have pushed 12/12M this tier. We are a laid back group but know when it is time to get serious and push content. We raid a relatively light schedule compared to other guilds at our rank and want to be efficient and effective with our time.

With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – DK
Ranged DPS – Warlock, Hunter
Healer- Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 11:00-2:00AM EST

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
Kurtis (Recruitment Officer): Burtis#11734 (Btag) Kurtis#2708 (Discord)
Moja (Raid Lead): Moja#11524 (Btag) Saint#0374 (Discord)