Mythic+ Groups

there wasn’t.

sorta. If someone attacks a mob and pulls it past you, you don’t immediately get aggro. Some abilities target anyone within range, while others only target those who have active combat.

The issue here was the hunter never hit the target and just face pulled so anyone in the same combat state as the hunter would be targeted by the mobs ability. I was targeted with Electrifying Shock. Electrifying Shock has a 40 yard range, so even if you are crossing the bridge, you are still easily in range of it.

Well, clearly you can pull the elemental and not get targeted by it. I was mid way across the bridge in the middle of the pack when it targeted me. I have pulled that mob a bunch of times on my hunter and it always targets me for the cast. Dismiss pet. Turtle the cast. Pull back to the room then run away when it starts the channel. Feign and you’re good to go.

Running a simple Waycrest 6 last night. Tank could not figure out not to pull EVERYTHING and the poor healer could not keep up, DPS would aoe the chain pulls, take aggro off the tank and die or come close to death, and run out of sigh of healer. I cant do any dps as a lock with all the moving and running…its a cirucs and this was just a 6.

Hey man I forming a group exactly like you described add me KALP#11325

I haven’t seen a person drop an M+ i’ve been in for months. Maybe the people you’re playing with are far below average? There is literally no solution to people leaving other than being a better player yourself. If you’re the leader of the group it’s your responsibility to pick the best people who queue, when a person applies you need to check their IO or look at their armory.

Blindly joining or inviting people without properly checking to see if their competent is what leads to groups failing, people hate using Raider io for whatever reason but it will absolutely allow you to get better players or to make sure the leader you’re joining isn’t entirely bad.

Clearly the ppl offering good advice have a solution for no leaver keys. Quit being an ahole

The forum complaints about quitters are quite overblown in my experience. I pug a handful of keystone dungeons every week and it’s very rare for me to see a quitter. Actually, the last quitter I saw, I was happy he quit, because the tank was abysmal and then I had an excuse to leave too. :stuck_out_tongue: 99% of my runs finish, and probably 80% of them beat the timer.

I got tired of of grinding Mythic + and get cr2ppy loots… then some jerk will comment on my DPS. Buddy it’s not my DPS, it’s the loot system.

An extra piece of loot drops of you time it so it could have been low dps that cost a piece of loot. Depends on the run obviously what failed the timer.