Mythic Experienced Multi Classer LF DF Mythic Raid team!

Hello! I am a veteran wow player that has been raiding since WotLK. I tend to be that person who plays whatever spec/class is needed to fill spots for a raid while concentrating on whatever spec I enjoy at the time in my down time. My raiding experience is as follows:

I have been mythic raiding off and on since HFC in WoD (CE in Legion and BFA)
I heroic raid led in Legion, BFA and SL.
Mythic raid lead in BFA and SL. (usually 3-5 bosses prog with a casual group)
Most recently I was the raid lead for a Heroic Prog/Mythic casual prog raid group through S3 of SL until i parted ways with my guild.

Raid exp’d classes: Lock, hunter, druid, rogue, war and mage. Most to least exp in that order.

I am an avid M+ player and strive to be in the high end of rating in that area. My current and previous season io’s are: S2- 2500 (mage) S3- 3150 (lock) S4- 2750 (hunter)

Currently I have 7 characters over 297 ilvl that are basically ready to go for DF: Hunter, lock, druid(feral), pally(prot or ret), priest(heals), DH (veng), and sham(ele). My pref is Lock > Hunter=Druid.

I’m interested in a mythic raid group that plans to push CE and is EST friendly (7’ish PM EST to 11’ish PM EST)

I do not have any s4 logs as I took s4 off from raiding and just casually did M+ when I played.

I am looking for a serious but non-toxic atmosphere that is inclusive and nurturing of its members while still holding them to high standards… if this is your guild, please reach out to me in game Kaison77#1772 or TheTim#6155 on discord.

Thanks for your time/consideration and I look forward to chatting with some great folks!

Hello there, we still have a few slots to fill on our CE team. I’ll drop our guild info below and if things look like they could work, we’d love to have you contact Serl to see if we could be a good fit for you.