Mythic Exp Mage LF New Home

Hey there!

As the title suggests, I’m looking for a new home for the end of this patch, and for 9.1 and beyond.

1. My Characters
I’m capable / willing to play any of the below depending on what the guild needs, with preference to Mage currently.

Raid Ready

• 222 Mage, geared for Frost but I can play all three specs.
  • 221 Hunter, primarily BM but can play MM if necessary.

Could Be Raid Ready

• 214 Boomkin
  • 210 Shadow Priest

2. My Shadowlands Guild History
At the beginning of the expac I formed a guild with friends, and raid lead us through Heroic Nathria to AoTC. After AoTC a lot of the group took breaks / had no interest in raiding Mythic, so the group was put on a hiatus until 9.1.

Because I did have interest in raiding Mythic I joined up with a different group, and went 6/10, with a very very low wipe on Council. We had some people take breaks, and not return at the end of 9.0.5.

We’re currently 4/10 Heroic, and 8/10 Normal SoD, but progress has been rough.

3. My Previous Expansion History
I’ve played since the end of Vanilla, focusing primarily on PvP until Shadowlands. During that time I achieved Gladiator multiple times, even getting Rank 1 in Season 6.

My biggest raiding achievements include Heroic ICC, Heroic SOO, and Mythic Uldir clears.

4. Why Am I Looking For A New Home?
I enjoy playing with both groups I’ve played with this expansion quite a lot, but having the raid groups in both guilds dissolve because of burn out has me looking for a new home where hopefully thats not going to happen.

5. What Am I Looking For?

• A 2 day, weekday, preferable EST based raid schedule.
  • A solid group of folks, who have ideally been together for a little while, and intend on getting CE each patch for the foreseeable future. I’m also looking for a respectful group of people. I’ve been extremely lucky that the last two guilds I’ve been in have been full of incredibly kind people that were a treat to play the game with, and I’d hate to lose that. If racism, homophobia, sexism, or anything of the sort are tolerated in your guild at all we’re not a good fit.

6. What Do I Bring To The Table?

• 100% attendance, with notice at least 2 weeks in advance when thats not possible.

• Solid DPS, with the ability to take on mechanics. Need me to carry seeds on a Shadow Priest? Kinda funky, but I’m there, slowly waddling to the other side.

• Ability to take constructive criticism / feedback.

• Good vibes.

If all that sounds like I’d be a good fit for your group, please drop your contact deets in a reply.

Hey there! Ancestral Ties (H) on the Wyrmrest Accord server is looking for Ranged Dps! We raid Sun, Tues, Thur 10pm-1am Est. We went AOTC for Nathria and 2/10M before we decided to take a break for 9.1. We currently are 7/10N- 2/10H SOD. Any of those classes could be great for us! I don’t know if we will be aiming for CE, but we definitly plan on doin mythic. If that’s a no deal for you, I would completely understand, we just try to have fun and get as far as we can with what we have. We’re pretty laid back! You can message me here or on discord Vindizar#5713 if you have any interest!

Hello

I am the RL of The Coffee Shoppe with CE in mind we never got burnt out raiding in castle started sort of.late for mythic prog and got 5/10M currently 5/10H sod and are always looking for fun people who aren’t toxic to join our ranks

We Raid tues/thurs 8 to 11pm est if this interests you then add my btag gilga2k#1922

We would be interested in speaking with you.

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
1/10M 8/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players.

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any solid tank players so one of ours can return back to dps.

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

8/10N SoD 4/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS. We are a close knit guild formed in January that often hangs out in discord together every day. Our goal is to always push towards CE. We dabble in Classic and other games as well!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Heyyyyy mystery mage,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add a mage to our roster (our mage has decided he wants to be a holy paladin - we need intellect!).

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey hey! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer and a few DPS to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this, we’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!

Hey Korrektion,

We are looking for a mage for our raid team. We are an alliance weekend raiding guild(Sat/Sun) and our raid times are EST friendly with start times at 8pm EST. We are currently 5/10H SoD and we were 7/10M CN. If you are interested, you can check out our guild recruitment post below for more information.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Korrektion,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 8/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873