Mythic Exp Healing Priest LF Shadowlands Raiding Home

Contact
Btag @ Necrotic#1575
Discord @ Necrotic#3387

About Me

To start, I am playing Disc main but can play all of my specs. Also willing to re-roll to a different class for Shadowlands. If you’re a lower progressed guild I am okay, so long as the environment is enjoyable.

What to Expect from Me
35. Been playing this game since early Wrath and have been everything from Cutting Edge to High Warlord to super casual. I’ve also been in multiple positions from GM, Recruitment Officer, to basic grunt. I have no interest any of those positions anymore, I just want to raid. I got sick of leading and have retired to simply being a Raider these days.

I like to meme and talk trash but know when to shut up and listen. I like organized but friendly environments but I am also able to take criticism and will not shy away from a strict raid lead.

I will endeavor to play well and maximize my numbers while adhering to mechanics. When I have an issue with a mechanic I will ask questions and ask for assistance. I will create/import/tweak weak auras and tweak boss mods to assist if need be.

What Am I Looking For
I’ve decided to simply itemize what I am looking for in a guild. Because at this point most guilds seem to be run by parse-culture zoomers.

I am looking for the following in a guild;

• A guild that is social, friendly, and active.
  • Mostly non-toxic elements, and if you have these sort of people they’re generally kept in check.
  • Organized leadership and especially if you have a “healing officer”, please understand how to use your healers CDs and not just setup your friend to parse.

Raiding History
To start I have been playing this game since Wrath of the Lich King. I got into raiding as soon as I could and at as high a difficulty as I could. This is relevant kills across my Priest, Monk, and Death Knight. Some tiers I double mained the healers or some combo of the three characters.

11/12M Nyalotha
4/9 Mythic BoD
8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)
10/11 Mythic Antorus
8/10 Mythic Nighthold
2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Heroic Highmaul
14/14 Heroic Siege (Cutting Edge)
11/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder
3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/6 Heroic MSV
6/7 Heroic Firelands
2/2 Heroic TotFW
2/2 Heroic TotFW
4/6 Heroic BWD
12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel

Hey there, Necroticx. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet - Vanx#11719
Discord - Vanx#0001