Mythic + Dungeons

i think blizzard should allow us a feature to report players who leave keys or abandon keys just because it will not be done on time. this needs to be a feature like on Overwatch, because in essence this is a Gameplay Sabotage. Higher io players or players who are used to high end groups get big egos and think just because a key wont be done on time, they decide to leave and **** all others on the key, please blizzard let us report leavers and abandoners for our mythic + groups because if u want more people to do MDIs or to give out more invitations this would help greatly.

Thank you, Aimëe The Guardian Druid

This is a world class overreaction and your thread is the 3rd active thread on this topic in less than 24 hours.

I would be more in favor of consequences for people who can’t seem to use a search function in order to make sure they are aware of a years long discussion in progress before highlighting their own voice repeating things that have already been said and addressed.

Read one of the other 50,000 threads asking exactly the same thing for exactly why it’s an awful idea.

You can read one of my many responses to the many posts of salty people in this thread about this subject. It’s probably something you should’ve done before posting it as there are at least two current ones from the last few days.

Just because someone leaves your group, does not make them the problem. I left a group the other day because the DPS were constantly bolstering mobs to high stacks, not listening to what I was saying, and making the run impossible to time/progress in. It was a waste of time. I have no remorse for leaving that group and they’ve sabotaged my gameplay by not knowing mechanics, not looking to improve, and being bad players that want to get carried through dungeons without learning them.

If you think people should be punished and essentially forced to waste their time… idk what to tell you. There’s a line of what I can handle… ignorance and inability to change are where I draw that line.