Mythic Dungeon International Cup 2 is On

Would you prefer no MDIs at all or MDIs with the most broken specs in the game?

Its almost like everyone racing on the same exact car therefore technically making the victor the best driver.

The MDIs are basically taxi cab nascar.

2 Likes

No MDIs would be much, much, much, much preferred over a broken game.

19 Likes

this isn’t what this genre is supposed to be.

6 Likes

come to FF14, puts WoW to shame imo

2 Likes

I’m thinking get back to us when it is something most of actually care about like gearing fixes.

1 Like

oh, trust me. i know. i’ve been replaying arr on a trial account since i don’t feel like resubbing yet. the anti-fun and anti-consumer design philosophy wow’s got right now made me really miss the more simple and “you are allowed to quit” philosophy ff14’s got. just a shame no one i know plays it or if they do, they barely do.

edgewalker is gonna be neat

Hey, hey, hey woah. If there’s any NW we’ll probably see some rogues, too.

1 Like

I keep on hearing about the need to nerf Resto shaman because we are overrepresented in high keys even tho our hps is the same as 3 of the other 5 specs. So I guess we’re in line for a buff. Need more Resto in mdi. Buff Resto!

At least they will get a reward.

Sorry, I don’t care about esports in my mmo.

9 Likes

No mythic plus though. Their content gets boring very fast.

And that’s a bad thing ?

6 Likes

And an exceedingly unpopuar/sub-par “e-sports” tourney that probably makes pennies compared to the rev. all us salty sap’s hoping for class balance bring in.

Edit; I’d love to see a comparison of the amount of $ MDI brings in, compared to the loss of revenue from all the people quitting due to frustration with the games state.
Obviously it would be impossible to gather all that data but would be neat to see if you could magically conjure the statistics.

6 Likes

I bet we are going to see a wide variety of specs and classes in this…

4 Likes

/yawn
/10chars

1 Like

No MDIs at all. Wow esports are weak sauce.

9 Likes

Kiting “tank meta” has been a thing since running CMs in Pandaria. SUPER speed runs with monks giga pulling and AG healing with Eshams. It is why AG was nerfed in the first place. It really was the dream.

I don’t understand why suddenly people think tank kiting is a new phenomenon.

While yea it is probably super annoying for the newer player that wants to stand and face tank, it isn’t like it has not had a presence for the past 10 years.

if the game was more interesting and less focused on mitigating aoe caps it could be fun :wink:

2 Likes

Once it’s over can you finally balance the game?

5 Likes

If make it different class/spec required for every dungeon (like first run u choose DH tank, next couple runs can not use that as tank again), maybe more fun to watch.
Keep watching all teams doing same thing over and over so bored

1 Like