Mythic Cross Realm Ny’alotha

It depends on the reasons Blizz didn’t change the system sooner, which I can’t recall them shedding any light on.

Seems like an attempt to add balance to pvp which we know by now is impossible to do cause it can never be balanced and will always be imbalanced in some way.

It’s blizzard we don’t know why they do their “actions” at all or the reason behind them.

Well, maybe there’s a reason then that players aren’t really aware of. Once they open the door via your suggestions, they can’t close it.

A lot of the suggestions imo go into one special place the recycle bin

Most embarassing is like… More then third of those ain’t event NA. Sounds like people just suck on NA.

I’m not going to be playing for 5-7 months. Blizzard has 2 weeks to start cross-realm Mythic Ny’alotha before my sub runs out and I don’t play again until the next raid/xpac; current xpac gearing is so bad, I’m unsure which at this point.

I’m only one player, but I’m positive my situation is not unique.

You can help. Join a mythic raiding guild on Alliance and go kill N’zoth. Then you can get cross realm mythic faster.

1 Like

From a stance of basic gaming principles I think its a horrible game design to force people to change guilds and factions just so they can maybe at some point in the future play the hardest mode with their cross server friends. I respectfully disagree with your solution.

Tbh maybe they should just scrap HoF and go back to the hardest difficulty never being cross realm while current.

That was how it was for the past 14 years of the game and it worked.

Saying that it worked is a stretch. It did not work. People unsubbed in mass because there was nothing left to do that was a challenge. Thus Blizzard made some changes. Now the only challenge we can rely on for cross realm gaming is mythic plus. Sadly you cannot do mythic plus with your cross realm raid group of 20 people. You are told to swap to the alliance or shut up.

The mythic raiding community is so tiny that if they disappeared we wouldn’t even notice.

Most servers don’t even have any active mythic raiding guilds.

I highly doubt “mass unsubs” are due to all these people wanting to raid mythic that can’t.

Classic is booming and there is nothing even remotely on the same planet as difficult as mythic there.

1 Like

Wait, you can’t do mythic difficulty cross-server?! Really?! That’s insane

Not until there’s 100 horde and 100 alliance N’Zoth kills

Prior to BfA the hardest difficulty raid was never cross realm.

1 Like

Yeah I remember in BC and Wrath when people unsubbed in mass because none of the dungeons or raids were cross realm. Oh wait…

2 Likes

I do not need to convince you. The record is clear in Blizzards eyes. You can believe what you want. It does not affect the truth. If you want to compare wow to the whole gaming market from 15 years ago while perpetuating the idea that wow and the gaming market have not changed at all therefore the game and its community are the same then ill leave you to make that outrageous argument.

I only played wrath, cata, and bfa (and classic right before bfa but that’s a different story). I did not know this

Update: Alliance are now 61/100 Mythic guilds at 12/12 bosses down. Keep at it Alliance!

81 now. Probably in 2 weeks at max we will get cross realm.