Mythic Cross Realm Ny’alotha

Saying that it worked is a stretch. It did not work. People unsubbed in mass because there was nothing left to do that was a challenge. Thus Blizzard made some changes. Now the only challenge we can rely on for cross realm gaming is mythic plus. Sadly you cannot do mythic plus with your cross realm raid group of 20 people. You are told to swap to the alliance or shut up.

The mythic raiding community is so tiny that if they disappeared we wouldn’t even notice.

Most servers don’t even have any active mythic raiding guilds.

I highly doubt “mass unsubs” are due to all these people wanting to raid mythic that can’t.

Classic is booming and there is nothing even remotely on the same planet as difficult as mythic there.

1 Like

Wait, you can’t do mythic difficulty cross-server?! Really?! That’s insane

Not until there’s 100 horde and 100 alliance N’Zoth kills

Prior to BfA the hardest difficulty raid was never cross realm.

1 Like

Yeah I remember in BC and Wrath when people unsubbed in mass because none of the dungeons or raids were cross realm. Oh wait…

2 Likes

I do not need to convince you. The record is clear in Blizzards eyes. You can believe what you want. It does not affect the truth. If you want to compare wow to the whole gaming market from 15 years ago while perpetuating the idea that wow and the gaming market have not changed at all therefore the game and its community are the same then ill leave you to make that outrageous argument.

I only played wrath, cata, and bfa (and classic right before bfa but that’s a different story). I did not know this

Update: Alliance are now 61/100 Mythic guilds at 12/12 bosses down. Keep at it Alliance!

81 now. Probably in 2 weeks at max we will get cross realm.

Getting there!

Theres way more mythic raiders or potential mythic raiders than youd believe. But youre Alliance so obv you dont see it. Im on Bladefist, which merged with Kul’Tiras to make 2 dead servers in 1. Its near impossible to get mythic raiding here due to lack of people. I think 1 horde guild here pushed into M at all. Im all finished farming my H gear so now im stuck waiting on Tuesdays Titan Res for my helm and waiting on cross realm Mythic for any other progress on my character beyond that. If there was no cross realm M at all now id already be unsubbed lol being handicapped due to which server I picked when I was 10 years old would be no fun in Modern WoW. Also, due to my own work schedule I cant raid with any guilds here because of times. So I PUG all my runs anyway. My situation is specific but I promise you theres plenty more in the same or similar boat. If Mythic was always cross realm youd see how many potential mythic raiders there really are.

1 Like

For sure. They know it too. They just want to keep mythic raiding as prestigious and guild focused as possible at the cost of everyone elses fun. They fear that if pubs can do mythic raiding runs by themselves their precious society of privileged mythic guilds would lose all members once people realize that the only reason they are a guild is because of the accessibility crutch Of mythic raiding.

I think guilds should be more than just prisons to keep people for mythic raiding and therefore am fine with mythic raiding being accessible to pugs. If a guild cannot keep its members without forcing all to be mythic raiders then I have doubts about that guild and what it stands for.

:roll_eyes:

If you feel that strongly you can just invite 19 ppl and have at it?

It would be nice to have an option to do so on via group finder like I do w heroic raiding to search for mythic raiding within my server cluster but we cannot even get that. The Blizzard UI does not allow me to post and only look for mythic by my server cluster. That feature only gets released when cross realm mythic raiding is released.

Time to go old school.

/2 LFM mythic Nyalatha pst

Honestly I wouldn’t care if mythic was always cross realm.

Or, if they actually wanted a semblance of a community at all, make nothing cross realm BUT merge dozens of servers so they all have high/full populations.

I mean I would be down for both. Regardless with all the cross realm zoning its hard to even get people on the same guild and server as you on the same shard at times so a /s does not always suffice.

I want better options but at a minimum it would help to get a ui bump for intra server mythic raiding pugs.

1 Like

It’s like a year until we get SL. Alliance will be done before then.

Well maybe they will get it by next month.