Mythic (6/9) Shadow Priest LF Guild (7-10 PM Eastern)

Mythic-Ready Shadow Priest LF Guild (7-10 PM Eastern)

Hey everyone!
I’m a seasoned Shadow Priest with 6/9 Mythic experience, actively seeking a 2 a week guild that raids from 7-10 (ish) PM Eastern Time. I’m dedicated, punctual, and ready to raid with some semi serious liked minded folks…Willing to transfer if it’s the right fit… If your guild is looking for a reliable Shadow Priest please contact me on Battle.net at buttercup#1858. Let’s conquer Mythic content together!

Also, could be looking into main swapping for next tier depending on balancing/needs Leaning heavily into either staying on SP or going to warlock. Thanks and have a good day!

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of guild
Tanks: closed
Healer: need evoker, rdruid, mw monk, or rshaman.
Dps: need all.

Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.
Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Message if interested, we are on area 52, horde/alliance mixed guild.
(Sorry abouy char posting, forums wont let me swap… lol)

Hey Allsmite,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a Shadow Priest for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am terrible with time conversions this late at night I am sorry lol. Here is my team, check it out we could use a SP or Warlock, whatever you pick out for our mythic team. If it looks reasonable to you hit me up in Discord : disbeliever

Hey we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are currently 7/9M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 11pm est if your time is slightly flexible I’d love to chat my disc is Sig9905

Thank you to everyone who reached out! I’m kinda being a little picky with the times at this point since the tier hasn’t started yet, and I’m really looking for something that will work well with my schedule… I think 1030pm is probably the latest I’d consider raiding long-term, I get up pretty early to start my day with gym/biking before my work day starts.

Bumping thanks for your time!

bumping! thanks