Mythic 466 Resto/Feral druid

Hi there friends! I have been out of wow for a few months now as Covid hit and I work in the medical field. But I am now returning and looking for a guild to call home forever! I will be staying alliance, so please not horde guilds, sorry guys :stuck_out_tongue:. I have always done the hardest content out there with this account and one I had before this, so I would be looking for a guild that cleared the mythic stuff. I would like to find a guild that does 2 nights a week, but will consider 3, as I am also a single mother of 4. I am Looking for something that has a history of clearing the content while it is current.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and looking forward to hearing from you all :smiley:

If Saturday/Sunday 9am-Noon PST can work for you, hit me up and we’ll talk - Zacheris#1577

Sadly thats noon start time for me, can i cant guarantee i would be home from work by then on sat :< otherwise those days would be perfect if it was just a TAD later. Most Sat i am home by then, but it is not 100% as i work until the jobs done kinda thing. This is the OG poster, just changed my char on the forums lol

Hi Renoober,

I can’t say our CURRENT guild has a history of clearing things (As we are newly forming) but past guilds our core has lead has, so if you’re willing to be part of something new, check us out! We are two nights a week, so that should work in your preferred schedule. Thanks for your work against Covid, btw!

Here’s the copy pasta:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Love the guild name, but I would like to find a guild with a history at this point. Thank you for your interest tho. <3

Hey Renoober! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Renoober,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Reading through your post, I get the sense that you’re at a similar point in life to most of our raid team, and that your raid experience makes you a good fit for us. That said, like most of the US raiding population, we’re Horde =/. I’m posting some information about us on the off-chance you’d be interested in making the work if we’re an otherwise excellent fit. If not, then I’m happy to bump your threat to the top =P

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have some guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, and you’d be willing to make an exception and go horde with us, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.