Mythic + 400 Loot release date?

Can someone confirm with some sources when M+ will reward the new item level loot?

Looks like the second week.

cool thanks!

With the re scaling of Mythic+ difficulty on release will the general item level drop of items be higher in opening week?

Looks like it.

It looks like it’s going to be as it was on launch. I think the re scaling of M+ goes up, but the first week (normal/heroic week) the highest ilvl you can get at the END of the dungeon is 385 (normal raid level loot), but you will get a 410 piece from your weekly cache the following week if you do a 10.

After that, 10+ will reward 400 ilvl loot at the end of the run, and 410 at the end of the week, same as it is now but 30 ilvls higher.

They do this because if they didn’t, groups could just spam 10s on normal/heroic week and have full heroic pieces in all their slots just from doing M+, thus making the content too short. It’s good game design in my opinion, considering many of the bad game systems that are in BFA, this is a good one.

I don’t understand just seems like a pointless time gate tbh. Sure they make me wait a week to get good loot but they can’t prevent the inevitable. I’ll spam +10’s before my raid on tuesday night, all night wednesday and thursday before my raid on thursday night. It’s actually bad game design because it’s just forcing me to squeeze more time in a matter of a few days rather than spreading it out throughout a week to get that gear for raid. They accomplished nothing when you think about it because you don’t need heroic raid gear to clear heroic and most people are already 380+ which is just enough to get the job done. Just blizzard and another one of their stupid time gates…we pay for this time but yet they control how we are allowed to use it.