Mysterious treasure map

(Cattywompus) #1

This weekly quest was a decent step in the right direction, but can we seriously have a few options about which quest we receive? I’m guarantee we are all tired of getting gold, or some ugly transmog piece, except for the 1 guy that managed to get squawks from the quest.

We would definitely like some options here, blizz!

(Mcsalty) #2

getting the gold reward sucks and theres even worse rewards (green transmog) some mounts would be nice!!!

(Cattywompus) #3

There’s 1 screen shot of a dude getting squawks, the rest of the comments are people getting titan residium or xmog crap. The hamster wheel keeps turning!

(Zunde) #4

Last week i got Qinshao’s hound from the map quest.

But i do the weekly map on 8 120s

(Vyline) #5

It’s a treasure map. This is one of the few instances that I agree with RNG. However, the treasure should be better. At least we don’t find “Someone has found the treasure before you.”.

Wait, what? YOU CAN GET SQAWKS ON THE WEEKLY?

Omg I’m dead.

(Cattywompus) #7

You can get any of the rewards, but the chances of getting something relatively cool are abysmal.

(Zinj) #8

I got green pants. The cost was like 400 resources. I didn’t even bother with it

(Reese) #9

They should remove the transmogs from this. Its such a let down. It should offer Azerite, Titan Residue or Pets/Mounts and really nothing else.