💯<Myrmidons> Recruiting 9/9 M Core & Mythic+

2/9 Mythic BOD, AOTC ON FIRST WEEK. Let’s go!

Looking for players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

3 Likes

3/9 Mythic BOD, AOTC ON FIRST WEEK. Let’s go!

Recruiting bench players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

3 Likes

Looking for players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

2 Likes

Recruiting bench players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

3 Likes

HEAVILY RECRUITING MAGE ASAP FOR TEAM!
Add me on Bnet: Totemology#11972 if you’re interested!!

Recruiting players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!! POGGERS

3 Likes

Add on Bnet: Totemology#11972 if you’re interested!!

Recruiting players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

3 Likes

Recruiting backup DPS / Healers willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

RECRUITING HEALER ASAP FOR CORE(Priest, Shaman, Monk)!

2 Likes

Recruiting players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

4/9 MYTHIC BOD

Add me on Bnet: Totemology#11972 if you’re interested!!!

1 Like

4/9 MYTHIC BOD

1 Like

4/9 MYTHIC BOD

4/9 MYTHIC BOD
CURRENT NEEDS FOR CORE:
Healer(Priest, Shaman, Monk)
Warrior DPS

Also Recruiting players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

1 Like

POGG guild

2 Likes

Recruiting Priest/Sham/Monk (Healers) for core and Warrior DPS (core)! Let’s go!!

2 Likes

4/9 MYTHIC BOD
CURRENT NEEDS FOR CORE:
Warrior DPS

Also Recruiting players willing to be part of a guild in-case of need, all of our bench players got Cutting Edge, and we value loyalty above all else. We’re also looking for Mythic+ players as well!! Please look at the original post for more details!!!

1 Like

4/9 MYTHIC BOD
CURRENT NEEDS FOR CORE:
Warrior DPS

2 Likes

Need some solid healers to fill in the rest of our core! One or two more solid players and we’ll take the rest of this tier by storm!

3 Likes