My wish list for monks

Hi All, first post here. Despite my posting character, I am a big monk enthusiast.

Two things I thought may be nice to add for Monks:

1. Let us dual wield two, one-handed swords on Mistweaver. Even if it’s just the ability to transmog my offhand.

2. I feel like theres potential to build on the Transcendence spell. I’m picturing basically the same mechanics as the Vulpera camp racial. But instead of a camp, Monks could put down “Peace Points” (or something along those lines) anywhere that act as teleports. Allow 3 different ones at once with an hour cooldown. Picturing myself setting up a meditation spot in Winterspring :slight_smile:

1 Like

i believe there is a toy for druids that transports them to “nature” spots around azeroth, 1min cd.

a similar one for “serenity” spots could be available for monks, is a good idea.

2 Likes

Worgen monks Goblin monks and Lightforged monks.

Then redo the WW spec into more of the monk for D3 or Lost Ark. Build up combos then unleash Dragonball Z Chi Blast attack.

We want to be fast paced, high skill cap, and top DPS.

1 Like

I’m not trying to be a negative Nancy but letting MW duel wield two one-handers would make them unbalanced in terms of int gain compared to the rest of the int users. Remember offhands have far lower int than main hands so they’d either need to nerf all our spells to cope for it or normalize all int users to that standard

I’d much prefer the latter idea of just make it all tmogable as it doesn’t add anything from a balance PoV and still achieves the goal

1 Like

I didn’t think of that! Good call. Totally happy with just the tmog option.

I found the Lost Ark monk playstyle very much more fun than our current WW.

3 Likes