My Wife Threw Away My Ragnaros

I got the 15th year anniversary box, it came with an awesome Ragnaros statue, I set it up in front of the bed and today my wife called me and said she threw it because it has been giving her bad dreams and she did this when I was at work, she was scared that I’d overreact.

5 Likes

Throw away her shoes

39 Likes

Throw away something important to her and claim that it was casting witchcraft on you. (do it while she’s out shopping)

12 Likes

At least she didnt throw away the Husband.

2 Likes

Throw her into the trash. Either she comes back with the statue, or not at all.

24 Likes

If your wife is throwing out things you own without consulting you; maybe you should reconsider that marriage.

22 Likes

Is that a typo or something sexual?

6 Likes

So what will your wife do if she starts to think that you are the source of her bad dreams?

Be cautious OP.

3 Likes

Burn down the house as payback. By fire be purged.

27 Likes

Hello, I’m a divorce lawyer.

21 Likes

I don’t buy merch, I don’t usually see the appeal. That rag statue is a work of art.

1 Like

Too soon. They got married too soon, Executus.

38 Likes

Awesome post! 10/10 :smiley:

He didn’t buy it - it was sent as a gift for 15 years of being subscribed.

1 Like

That’s a shame. :coffee:

Hmmm , this is a tough situation. What to do… what to do. :no_mouth:

Ah, I thought it was from collector’s edition. That wasn’t really the point I was trying to make anyway. I usually don’t enjoy displaying merch but this statue is one of the exceptions.

1 Like

or… you know… sit down and have a mature conversation about it… you know, for the health of your marriage.

sounds like it’s more related to you still playing video games and having a affinity to toys than anything to do with bad dreams.

9 Likes

More likely she did this to see how much you care about this game compared to her. Depending on how much you act like it bothers you will be how much she complains, so I recommend just dropping it.

3 Likes

It is from a collector’s edition, that guy is incorrect. The loyal subscriber statue is something completely different.

1 Like