My ToDo list for Wrath Classic is not done by far!

I hope Cata Prepatch will not be live before early summer in June.

I still got a lot of dungeon gearing in Wrath (to solo ZA, a.o.) and soloing endgame in Classic to do, as well as a few lost quests that were added in BC/Wrath and are gone in Cata (which I spent a month selecting, by comparing wowhead zone-quest databases).

I did not have the chance last year to play a lot of classic. In 2004 to 2006 i had not often access to the internet and before Cata in 2010 i did not have the mental fortitude to deal with a lot of stuff in my life, let alone long term plans like MMO content.
This is why it is important to me now!

For now, I completed all Dungeons on my Horde char and almost finished Silithus and Plaguelands grinds (It is tough to get mats and crafted items in the AH on an “empty” server).
My ToDo-list includes:

• BC/LK dungeon quests (some are gone in Cata)
  • Battle for Undercity and pre-quests
  • Mag’har and pre-quests
  • Alliance dungeon quests with Dungeon set upgrade quest-line
  • the mentioned lost quests (mostly by BloodElf and Draenai NPCs in the main world)
  • a few late/endgame zones (because some elite-quest may not be soloable on max level in classic)
  • Timbermaw on both sides (due to final quest)
  • and finally all the raids including rep grinds that are required for quests, like the Scepter questline (if BWL is soloable). I may also be able to play Paladin quests, but may never be able to see all class quests (maybe in SoD).

Of course I take a lot of screenshots and maybe use them to write a few WoW stories (with a neutral perspective, no self inserts).

BtW: I hope something like ilevel 230-240 will suffice for soloing quests in ZulAman or even kill Zul’jin (I am playing Horde DK and consider gearing my Alliance Paladin).

2 Likes

Prepatch will come way before. Release is around that time

2 Likes

the general guess is early to mid may prob

I just hope we get the option to clone our toons to classic wrath. Then we can have unlimited amounts of time to get all that wrath stuff done. At least until we are dead.

I don’t want to do vanilla. I want wrath permanent server options instead.

1 Like

I’ve not heard this from you in about 3 hours. What took you so long :confused:

Personally I think pre-patch will be March/April and typically pre-patch lasts 2 weeks for Classic but I can see it lasting longer so maybe a month long pre-patch meaning Cata comes in April/May.

BWL is most certainly not soloable, even if you can kill the first boss, you’d need to kill Vael in like 30/60 seconds.

Well you can dream.

1 Like

I’d level with you but I’m a zombie…

We’re 3 days from March and the beta hasn’t even started.

I’m hoping for prepatch in next 4 weeks.

We are in Week 19 already for iCC.

If we are to keep ICC phase until you get some quests done, we will be at nearly 34 weeks of ICC. That will be the death of Classic WoW progressive servers.

1 Like

And March and April together has 61 days, I’m not saying that I expect it the first of March I’m saying that I think it’ll land within those 61 days.

Yeah, I’m gonna be VERY surprised if they decide to drag on ICC until June/July.

They have said in their latest blue post that Phase 2 is already mid way through :slight_smile:
As said many times before, you’re a hopeless case
“BUT WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE/FACT” (That you never provide in anything you say):

4-5 more weeks and Phase 3 is coming, perfect time for Cata to release prepatch, which would be around May.

You can look at the Classic roadmap Blizzard put out. Currently, Cata pre-patch is scheduled for late spring, so it may be May or June before it comes out. I wouldn’t expect to get an actual release date before April though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.