My thoughts as I push R1 as ret and not prot

PROT PAL HEALER X IS WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE SKILL

Ill be pushing r1 on my ret over the next few weeks but so far its 100x easier then prot pal was. Playing prot in arena took way more skill and decision making. Such a shame they nerfed a perfectly fun and viable spec because a few big names QQ’d on social media.

I will admit, I AM having fun on ret. I hated kyrian but necro is a lot of fun.

p.s. my alt is cdewtweetme I havent qued on stunandbung in awhile. Also, ive been streaming the journey on twitch @stunandbung

6 Likes

I don’t see why you’re complaining, easier for you and a lot less toxic for your opponent, seems like a win win.

5 Likes

Grats on hitting 3k as Retribution
Best of luck on your push

Serious question: are you capable of playing the game without validation from the forums?

Same question to Dozer

9 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472225252294787076/929452095797620736/RJHPmMkh.png

36 Likes

This reminds me of the old forums lol

1 Like

You would play the tank covenant…

3 Likes

legendary.

I’ve been following you on twitch since January 12th 2019. 3 Years ago, yikes.

1 Like

i think you’re giving too much credit to the .1%

although you were one of the only prot paladins at high rating, the spec actually plagued the lower brackets especially in 2v2

i think it had more to do with 1500 players getting sick of qing into back pedaling raid bosses

5 Likes

You are like a brother to me

We don’t care about your push to rank 1 on ret. Your a fotm reroller that couldn’t dream of passing 1800 on any spec in the game without rerolling covenants,leggos,specs,and stats every minor nerf or buff. You don’t qualify to talk about pushing rank 1 and getting honorable skillful credit for it because you aren’t even good enough to play your own class. You need permission from wowhead or skillcapped youtube first. Fotm rerollers are cowards that look for easy choices and toss their own pride and dignity to the side for a cheap and fleeting win. Go get some more sockets because you need every penny of power so you can hide that lack of skill.
#GG #Smoked

Whenever I feel kind of deranged some male elf player comes along.

4 Likes

LMFAO :rofl: I spewed my coffee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That trinket bop the other days on blades edge when you got swept was next lvl genius

Idk, seems like you care enough to bump a thread that hasn’t been posted in for 2 weeks. Kinda weird.

1 Like

Did the op ever get rank1 as ret? last i saw was meta raging at him for not pressing bm fast enough.

5 Likes

he’s 3100 with a 56% winrate, so its very doable if he gets the games in.

I’d rather Q exclusively into paladins than read something as cringey as this. Also, regardless of how you feel about prot paladins, you’re nowhere near qualified to criticize the Bung or make statements about what deserves R1. You’ve literally never been above 2100? He’s also not a fotm reroller. This post just screams of the socially awkward kid seeing someone else get picked on and jumping in on the bullying to try and seem cool.

4 Likes