My server has been dead long before classic

Can we please get out server health looked at

1 Like

Time to server transfer :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You can group with the world except for Mythic raiding, no need for Server anymore.

You’re right. Blizzard is neglecting low/medium pop realms. They have the tools to help, but haven’t bothered for years.

If you want out, have paypal set up, and don’t mind giving a stranger your email or whatever is needed for that, I could send the money for 1 transfer.

BNet: Vir#11529

(note: I’m talking to OP, not everyone. I have disposable income, not a palace of gold)

1 Like

Economy on a dead server can be cancer.

They just need more realm merges

It’s also a bad situation for social reasons.

Having access to off-realm folks isn’t the same as having a decent sized active guild to chat with while doing whatever.

4 Likes

Kind of you but honestly there is others in my situation I cannot abandon so I cannot take you up on your offer.

1 Like

I dont understand why people are buying stuff on the AH other then mounts or maybe rare transmog. Everything else is there, in the world, for you to take it.

Some people prefer smaller servers, that’s why some people actually purposely go there. You have the tools to fix this “issue” also, transfer or level something somewhere else.

I would argue that an MMORPG game dev should absolutely never support the concept of choosing a dead realm for the sole purpose of avoiding interaction with others. If they have the ability to keep servers at a High population, it should be done, as that’s when the game is healthiest.

People who absolutely must treat this as some kind of solo game can disable chat. That’s your solution, not inhibiting the health of the game.

3 Likes

If you are set on not avoiding interaction then you must also support the removal of LFR and LFD, right?

LFR and LFD put you in contact with other players and makes content more easily accessible. Whether people choose to use that as an opportunity to talk to people or not is up to them.

1 Like

If you consider treating other players as NPC’s as interaction, then sure. That doesn’t sound like very worthwhile interaction to me. To each their own.

Unless they want to do mythic raiding

I’ve been playing on my server since day 1. Right now there are about 5k alliance players at max level. 12 of those are me. I’m transferring my toons 1 at a time come SL, or I might just transfer my main and re-level the others. It’s a bit ridiculous though that we have to be asked to pay for these transfers or go through all that trouble all over again. My server was top tier in vanilla on ally side, had a high population and had several progression guilds both sides that were making us look good (not trying to say I had a part in it, just saying the server was good).

We shouldn’t have to do that we need to rise up

I left Shadow Council and moved to A52 and Stormrage. It was nice to finally have other players to play with, but the economy is the absolute worst i’ve ever seen in WoW history.

You want a level 70 gem? 8000g. You want some random boe from Cata? 78,000g. Everything on these servers is priced as if the entire realm is millionaires(which might be the case since i’m lazy and sitting on 3m myself)

I honestly don’t know how new players accomplish anything if it requires gold.

OCE needs help.

Aman’Thul had no one to join with when they did realm connections, and it’s pretty dead.

By pretty dead, I mean really bloody dead.

I’m honestly surprised Classic has been getting more focus on Realm Population than Retail. It goes to show you they want to push that feature of the game for Classic and obviously think Realm Population has zero impact on the Retail version of the game. Mind Boggling to be honest.

Those tools would be in the form of visa or mastercard @ $25. They’re never going to change anything because that results in losing a potential $25. This company cares only of money now, no longer the player