My entire guild invited to shadowlands beta

Nothing can be done for you here though. CS have NO involvement in the Beta, or granting access.

1 Like

I did not think of twitter good idea…blizz dev dont look at there own forums?

No telling, but they don’t frequent here for player interaction. This is a player help desk with SFA moderation.

2 Likes

Not this particular one.

They do monitor some of the other forums but you will never get a reply from them on the forum.

Generally the forums are player help player, with assistance from Blizzard forum staff/moderators.

3 Likes

Your wasting your time with twitter there not gona give a invite via twitter either or answer why you were neglected.

1 Like

This is literally all you can do. There are no keys. No button for anyone to push. Simply Opt-In. Then wait like the rest of us.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/reminder-there-are-no-beta-keys-for-world-of-warcraft-shadowlands/584556?u=glaivetoss-turalyon

Just FYI, all – some guilds get invited to raid test especially if they’re top x worldwide.

OP – have your GM contact whomever they got the invitation from.

3 Likes

The best I can tell you, Ironsidesx, is that for members of guilds that were invited into beta as part of raid testing that the individual invites are still conditional upon opting in and that you have an account in good standing. If you did not opt in, or your account may have previously been found to have violated policy, you may not qualify for an invite.

Keep in mind, Customer Support has no involvement in inviting folks to beta, we don’t hold a list of who should or should not receive an invite.

They don’t generally come to the CS Forum as this isn’t where feedback is supposed to be posted. Additionally, they aren’t generally looking for individual issues but rather are interested in feedback about quests, classes, spells, and systems.

That is usually a good idea, assuming the guild leader has a contact. The WarcraftDevs twitter handle might be an option, as Community Management tends to monitor that one. There is no guarantee of contact, but make sure you provide a character name/realm if you use it.

7 Likes

Whoa, since when did -- become an emdash (–)

And this is what random looks like. There is no way to circumvent the normal process, certainly not by posting in the forums. And yes, random can sometimes create the illusion of a pattern, but it’s merely a trick of psychology.

The OP is actually right to ask. While most Beta invites are random, some are not.

They intentionally invite certain tier raid guilds to Beta to assist with Raid testing. You can’t just ask a random group of people to test high level content. You need coordinated and experienced raiders - so an existing active team. That is NOT random.

As Vrak said though, there are conditions that must be met (opted in and in good standing).

7 Likes

Oh well, I made a mistake. Happens to the best of us.

Reading blue posts prior to commenting helps me a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the info etc… I do not believe i have ever broken any rule or anything as far as that being the reason why…I do not pay for the game with money but ingame gold and have been for a long time and I am sure that would not be the reason I did not get a inv…and I am sure I did op in as i had checked and rechecked and double down rechecked many times to double ocd check I was op-in to the beta…so TLDR i have never broken a rule or anything…my account was in good standing and I had op-in to the beta long ago…anyway thank you for your info and I will ask my guild leader and try twitter and will take your advice

Those who reply on Twitter won’t be able to help unfortunately. You’d be best to see if your guild leader has a contact that they can reach out to (or that contacted them).

1 Like

still no inv…this is not a random thing for people saying that …my guild leader was not contacted by blizz …i have posted here sent in tickets and posted on wowdev twitter…dumb no one i have talked to been able to do anything at all

Unfortunately, there’s nothing that can be done here. If you’ve opted in, then that’s all you can do.

4 Likes

Not to be crass but it’s ultimately up to Blizzard who does and does not get an invite. Contacting them and giving them the story of how everyone in your guild minus yourself got invite i don’t believe would work if it did then other players ( which i am sure have ) would follow suit.

Thats the nature of RNG I’m afraid. They probably just sent to to the GM and next 19 people in line to get a 20 man to test some raid content. Launch will be here in a couple months, no harm no foul.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23482492

Note : Please remember that our Customer Support Team is not able to provide Beta access

6 Likes