My character has been stuck in Magister's Terrace with "World Server is Down" for 24 hours

I’ve had a similar issue happen to me but I was able to clear it up by changing realms and creating a new character on a different realm than going back to the old realm. Sometimes I get you are already logged in message but i keep loading up a different character on the realm and signing out. Once it took 23 login and outs on different characters for the issue to clear up.

I think all of Blizzard services are down since they are being used to mass exodus Maladarth :confused:

Bump. I play on Mankrik as well and every time I try to take the portal to the Isle of Quel’danas it says, “transfer aborted: instance not found”. Its crazy that its been nearly 20 hours and the entire island is still down. I wonder how many other characters are stuck there and unable to log in?

Mankrik as well here. Same issue as OP except all I did was fly into blades edge mountains. Same " Oops! It looks like something went wrong." and everything. I can log onto another toon in hellfire without issue, though. I’m afraid to take them up there and see, lol

As of 10:30 PM EST, ~22 hours since my initial post and around 25 hours since my problems first began, I am still not able to log in and tickets have only yielded automated responses, I’m worried I’m going to end up missing raid and a whole day of dailies, which would suck

yup, another of the mankirk RIP. Ticket still no response here. hoping at a min after reset we be good, but ya lost getting last raids in and dailies before weekly reset sucks

Jeez, I hope it gets fixed soon or do something to at least compensate this, cause that amount of time is nuts.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.