My character has been stuck in Magister's Terrace with "World Server is Down" for 24 hours

Completely unable to log in to character. Online character stuck service yielded a, “Oops! It looks like something went wrong. We could not complete your request. Please try again or submit a support ticket if the problem persists.” Making a ticket however, just forces me to the frequent issues tab where it circles me back around to the online service.

I tried using my phone as well with my WiFi turned off, same result. Let me play the game pls.

^ I did also try other browsers, and logging into another character for ~20 minutes before trying again, nothing.

Just wait 27 business days for the robot to tell you tough luck, cant help you

What were you doing there?

Shattered Sun rep

You’re not able to use your hearthstone?
Able to find a group who can summon you to a dungeon or warlock to summon you?
Able to find a way to die?

I can’t log in to my character

Wait what? … So your stuck in a dungeon and can’t log into your character?
That’s a WHOLE other issue.

1 Like

Use the character unstuck button on the website

this is what I get when I do that

I think the servers died or something. Had a Naxx 25 tonight where we all got DC’d right as we killed Loatheb and his body was gone when we logged back in.

One of our tanks was so pissed about this he actually wiped us on purpose on the next boss and the entire raid group left afterwards

Wild idea, what about trying to zone one of your other characters into MGT? Swap back and see if the server can then locate your warrior.

So you’re saying that BWC is a trap. Got it.

Status update soldier

cant even get into isle of quel’danas now, just transfer aborted. i think i might have blew up the entire zone

1 Like

You mean on a different character? The patch could of broken it rofl. IDK if they fixed it but you couldn’t convert badges down without a script. Mentioned a “TBC” line error code.

Yes, on a different character, I tried to take the portal and even had my friend try and fly manually to the isle, it just ended up dismounting him over a fatigue zone

Sound’s like the only action is a ticket. Takes ~24-48 hours for them to respond.

someone didn’t read the post at all.

Sounds like someone is like 2 hours late and didn’t realize the part where he said he can’t log log in was EDITED in AFTER my comment.

still getting “world server down” at 8:00 AM EST. been over 8 hours now