My Blizzcon Plushies Have Arrived

I dunno if you guys are into plushie merch but when Blizzcon was on they were selling a bunch of stuff that was only available during the event. Well, you guys will be happy the merch I ordered has arrived and now you can check out how awesome it is.

The main things I wanted was the Alexstrasza and Wrathion plushies and they also had a nice Overwatch 2 one as well so I figured, why not. So I bought a couple of each so I could give some to a friend and the nice people at Blizzard threw in a Murloc as a way of saying thanks.

If you look close at the dragon plushies they have nice looking scales. When you run you fingers over them you can feel the scales so they’re not just some crappy plushies.

They might still have some at the store so check it out if you like stuff like this.

7 Likes

lol omg so cute I love 'em! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

I love shares like this. Makes me a happy Swarf.

1 Like

Congrats, the murloc one is cute. lol

1 Like

Deathwingurlugull plushie when???

1 Like

“I’m very upse’ tha’ ye did no’ include a close up o’ tha’ Murloc…ye shoul’ be ashamed o’ yeself…tha’s tha bes’ one.”

2 Likes

Open the pic in a new tab and it will show the full image :wink:

“I mean I di’ bu’ tha’ cute Murloc deserves i’s own photo shoot.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mrglglglgl

4 Likes

they are cute but idk about that fox one… kinda ehh

1 Like

Cutes :dracthyr_heart:

I love plushies

1 Like

These are the two plushie Murlocs Blizz gave me :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh no, they’re swarming!

Run!

1 Like

“Ye win tha internet fer me taedae frien’!”

So kawaii! UwU

how does one get the aspect plushies, i need to know for a friend >_>

They are no longer available. Twas just looking at the store and they’re gone. :sob:

3 Likes

A tragedy to be sure :frowning:

1 Like