My Avatar Changed To The Warcraft Avatar

Since yesterday my Avatar changed from my portrait avatar to this Warcraft Avatar; What’s up with that? Also when I “View Profile” my character is just a shadow image in total black.

I had the same thing happen either yesterday or earlier today on about half my toons including this one.

Yep. I’m having the same issue.

If only Blizzard had used their own forum software instead of buying someone else’s package. Hope the creator/author can fix whatever is going on with the increasing number of forum errors.

3 Likes

I just noticed that even a couple of CM’s ( Vrakthris & Kalviery) avatars have changed to the Warcraft insignia also when I was reading the thread under Customer Support named [CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ :notes: and saw their replies.

Not only that, ever since my avatar got changed my trust level went back to 2 and I was 3 before

I have never been suspended and I don’t understand why…

Same thing happened to me. Logged out and back in to refresh the levels on some of my alts and I lost the avatars on three of my characters.

Logging out and back in caused more of my characters to show the WoW avatar instead of the character portrait. It’s affecting about half my toons now when it was closer to a quarter of them before. It’s a seemingly random mix of toons that show the WoW icon vs. those with actual character portraits; about half my 110s (including my main) and half my lowbie alts have the WoW icon.

Seems like changing my xmog, logging out of the game, then logging out and back in to the forums fixed it. Tested this on all three of my characters that lost their avatars and it worked for all of them.

Do Activision staff ever post in this section of the forums?
As far as I can tell the last time a blue posted in here was eons ago.
Are our issues even noticed?
Or nah?