My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

Or it doesn’t and a lot of those people who play Blood Elves and like the Horde are pissed.

2 Likes

Theyve never sided with the horde. Most of them are hostile to the horde I think. Horde dont have a single high elf in their ranks as far as I know.

Thats like asking for ogres to go alliance.

For what? We didnt steal blood elves.

2 Likes

I’m sure they could fix that in a single quest arc.

You’re dodging.

Could you imagine the outcry…

It means blood elves are a big portion of the horde. Giving them to the alliance doent make them special to the horde anymore. It doesnt make sense for the factions to share races as rhe races identify with their factions. High elves are not another race, as has been pointed out they are a small political group.

I would certainly be more amenable to discussion if I didn’t think blood elves were more or less keeping the Horde population afloat.

Okay how about we don’t get the Blood elf model then… What about… We reskin the Void elf model instead? :smiley:

Nobody is asking for them to give blood elves to alliance. High elves have never been blood elves.

2 Likes

I am a big advocate for changing the model.
Make them taller, shorter, wider, slimer. Make the ears shorter so that way if a Belf and Helf were standing side by side you can tell them apart. I’m all for that

Tomatoes tomatoes.

3 Likes

Don’t worry the racials are helping.
Guilds didn’t switch to Horde on mass just for Belfs

1 Like

Ok you want High Elves and since I really don’t care one way or another but seeing how things are being asked for then if you want High Elves I want Pandaren Death Knights seeing Gravewalker Gie is in game. I get my panda DK you can have your elf.

1 Like

I mean I am sorry that you cant differentiate beyond blonde hair and pale skin if thats your issue, but it doesnt have to do with the high elf request.

2 Likes

Are you for real?

Eye color is not at all a significant difference.
What do you even mean? If blond hair fair skin isn’t what you’re asking for are you asking for, are you asking for Void Elves? Ya’ already got those!

2 Likes

New boy obviously didn’t play when they were introduced and turned it from 2:1 to more or less even.

The Alliance still slightly outnumbers the Horde and their racial are just as good.

Now now, you didn’t limit it to max level world first race raiders, then the Horde has like 90% of the population of wow!

How many Mythic raid guild in the top 10 are ally?

3 Likes

Ideas have already been submitted. Feel free to check them out in the megathread if you need to understand.

I hear it’s really closer to 92% if you use Wowhowpopalop.

I wasn’t expecting it to be the next post.

1 Like