My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

1 Like

If the alliance got the ugly version like the nightborne, blizz would never hear the end of it lol

3 Likes

Not at all, goblins were requested since day 1 and despite the fact that they have many specs’ bis racials they’re still out least popular race and always have been.

Just look at the salt mine that has been the Kul Tirans (my personal favourite race that I wish I could play Horde side).

I love Ogres, but I accept that not many would. High elves would be very popular, so suggesting Ogres as a pairing is just a helfer fever dream.

1 Like

Blizzard should give the Nightborne the better models. Don’t know why they haven’t

what beautiful music. it got me in the feels :musical_note:

1 Like

And this doesn’t make them different how exactly?

Because they’ve shown these things in game. Which is why they stole magical artifacts to feed upon, which is why they’re shown still visiting the Sunwell. They might have not be expanded on, but there’s clues everywhere. You’re not asking for them to fill in the gaps, you want them to change what we’ve seen for years just because you think they’re different.

Nightborne spent 10,000 years bathed in a completely source of magic to become what they became.

Way to fall for the bait, ya molly.

<3 glad you liked it!

1 Like

I need some self control sniffles

bruh you just gave us some of the weakest justification in an attempt to facilitate a clone of an existing race on the other faction yet

its clear you wish to be provided with the opportunity to play that race without having to sully yourself by going horde. i have no respect for that

the blood elf/void elf storyline has the potential to be impactful and of major significance in the years to come. mixing in the decade old dispute the high elves had over an issue that stopped being relevant years ago dilutes that dichotomy. theres just no room for them anymore let alone making them playable

2 Likes

I expected so much better. :disappointed_relieved:

So the helfers sure are upset about a baseless accusation that they mass flag threads considering they’ve been doing the same thing since this began.

2 Likes

What potential? Void can be good Light can be bad? Is this Destiny?

High Elves have been separate from Blood Elves for 20+ ingame years. Yes they can change both physically and in way of thinking.

There is a difference in that could make High Elf and Blood Elf that much more different to be a good story.

the high elves in the alliance are such a small group that their feelings are inconsequential and their relevance to the future story is doomed to be overshadowed by the PLAYABLE void elves and blood elves. they have no story of their own to tell

void elves being their own thing is the only way a thalassian elf was getting onto the alliance. same deal for the nightbone

we will have to disagree on ‘There is a difference in that and that High Elf and Blood Elf that would be just as much as a good story.’ all I have is the game director stating light skinned and majestic elves are already playable, chris metzen stating blood elves are blizzards twist on the high elf fantasy trope and the in game character creator blurb referring to them as high elves

i am sure you have a number of primary sources expressing the opposite you will share with me to back up your stance and i eagerly await those

How are High Elves a small group, but some never heard of void CULT have that many more members?

And what is the point of using the High Elf model over the years? They could of stoped as early as BC, but nope they kept making more and more npcs. Why?

2 Likes

It would more than likely be this aspect, because shadow priests are a class blood elves have access.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s generally been my take on it. Though again, I’m curious if an average Void Elf would have the same effect or if it’s more got to do with Alleria absorbing the power of a dark naaru.

1 Like

You overstimate me, heh.

Because they’re essentially the same people.

They are not the same.

It does not take 10000+ years to become culturally and physically different.
Especially for a race that mutates so easily as the Elves.

High elf genocide NOW

Hi Ion. that your alt?