My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

Ok enjoy them I have ZERO PROBLEM with the horde having them. Honestly though I would think Forsaken with Nathanos like skin would be better but if the Horde just want Humans have fun.

The Arathi have been traitors to the Alliance makes sense they would join the Horde

Yā€™know, that kinda gave me a lightbulb moment, and a good one. Iā€™ve kinda been wondering how the Horde was gonna fit in to this whole Light/Void storyline, and how it seemed like it was all going to be based around the blatantly named ARs on the Alliance. But maybe blood elves can be some of that.

And Iā€™m almost afraid to say in case blizzard notices and realizes theyā€™re about to give something important to the Tauren and take it away and give it to the Dwarves again. But maybe even though Iā€™m still peeved about no history in the heritage quest, maybe theyā€™re setting the cows up to do something important too.

2 Likes

Thatā€¦ was not the point at all. I would quit if humans in any form joined the Horde tooā€¦ it was a speculative scenario to illustrate what you asked meā€¦

2 Likes

The Arathi have betrayed the Alliance in the past I could see them throwing the Alliance under the bus. To join the Horde

You should probably factor it into your considerations. After all, if your argument is that the Blood Elves are calming down and trying to go back to the way they used to be, then Iā€™d argue that studying Anima and learning/using life magic and literally blood as a power sourceā€¦well, it kind of flies in the face of that, is all.

1 Like

That is not the point at all. I donā€™t want them in the Horde and I donā€™t want the most popular Alliance model in the Horde either.

I said it, right there, itā€™s a scenario to show how if something like that happened, the faction lines would be blurred, which you asked me to explain.

Then why do the Void Elves not blur it? Both high Elves and Void elves follow different ethics than the Blood Elves.
Is it just the skin color?

They are purple with tentacle hair and cannot roll dks. And they were just made up.

Be fine with High Elves not rolling Dks or Paladins

Sincerely, no offense intended. But right now, that statement doesnā€™t have much weight behind it. At this time there is nothing in game or hinted at by the devs that this might happen, so thereā€™s nothing to lose by saying it. Right now, the thought of giving the Alliance Orcs doesnā€™t really stir up any emotion in me, because at the moment thereā€™s no way in Hel that Blizzard is going to do that anytime soon. But if that changed, then Iā€™ll probably feel differently about it.

You mean how Void Elves were just farted into the lore?

Ya humans are more equivalent to orcs than blood elves

blood magic is a new toy. blood elves study magic in all its forms, as they always have. if all you want is positive reinforcement of your ideas, why are you here?

isnt that the precise reason you have a discord?

a copy of an existing playable race is not happening. and once again, the few alliance high elves still alive have no unique plot of their own. its been helping tirion set up a tournament, helping the blood elves help the trolls with zul aman, and then helping jaina

if you want to play normal toned high elves, they are available on the horde

:female_detective:

1 Like

replying to your being ok with Horde Humans

Lore can be altered as it has been many time. Human Horde make little sense sure, but it makes more than just making up a race and fill in the blanks later.

If High Elves were to the Alliance in Legion there would be no mass threads and no one would really care.

2 Likes

/Deep breath /Slaps self No mid, donā€™t fall for the baitā€¦ donā€™t do itā€¦

First and foremost, Void Elves look plenty different, and if you say they donā€™t, then you essentially have High elves already since no, the habits of High elves habits havenā€™t changed and there is no evidence that proves otherwise. In the other hand, the habits of Void Elves changed dramatically.

They could have added more changes to them, specifically stance, but who know, they might add that in the future, but yes, their skin color itā€™s kind of a big difference, but also the fact that they rely on a completely source of magic itā€™s kind of a big deal, since both High Elves and Blood elves are still connected to the Sunwell.

2 Likes

Or you know, maybe they were stuck in the game at the beginning of their story since theyā€™ll be extremely relevant to the upcoming storylines that are hinted at. So we get to travel along with them as they make their mark on Azeroth instead of picking them up after theyā€™ve already done their thing.

3 Likes

I donā€™t usually respond to you, because I honestly donā€™t see the point in engaging you, but just quickly:

Iā€™m not on it.

1 Like

well, well, well. what do we have here

1 Like

They are PURPLE and thatā€™s it.
Yes High Elf lore has hardly been touched. We donā€™t know truly what they have been up to. All this could easily be filled in with little to no damage to the lore.

Doing to High Elves what blizzard did to the Nightborne to make them different from Night Elves would not be that far out of line

3 Likes