My apology to the Horde (8.2.5 spoilers)

Imagine if JK Rowling said in numerous interviews that Voldemort isn’t evil, and then after Deathly Hallows went “HAHA! What a plot twist! Fooled you all :wink:

Like dude you didn’t fool anyone, you just lied in a meta sense, literature being completely uninvolved.

4 Likes

It takes a special kind of bullheaded pride to not admit your faults and just say you screwed up the writing.

1 Like

when has the timeline ever stopped JK Rowling

you’ve cursed us, she’s going to tweet about how the wizarding world maintains their undercarriage now

6 Likes

Meanwhile, all the characters who haven’t been revealed as gay yet are panicking

sylvanas poops wherever she wants and vanishes the evidence by re-animating the digested foodstuffs as zombie sandwiches/tacos etc

1 Like

no, its still a faction war, even if its just one side of it.
silverpine and andorhal, I think, are good examples of the faction war being done right (probably not good, but the best of what we have)
everyone had clearly defined objectives and motives
sylvanas wasn’t twirling a moustache and some things didn’t go according to plan, she was outplayed by the worgen a few times
and I couldn’t help but feel a bit of pride when she gave them the chance to retreat, as opposed to BURN IT

If it’s just one side of it, it’s not a faction war. It’s just killing quest mobs.

Is fighting the Quilboar a faction war?

gonna be honest, didn’t pin you for a pvper

but those quest mobs still belong to the alliance/horde factions.

and im sure an argument can be made for a quillboar faction war, im not even sure what they are

1 Like

It’s not about PvP, it’s about logic. If only one side is participating, it’s not a faction war and giving it that label only carries water and provides cover for Blizzard’s bad writing.

wait who was anon12270257

gilneans and the 7th legion ARE part of the alliance and theyre fighting the Forsaken and some Orcs, who are part of the Horde and that’s really all you need for a faction war.

if youre mad about the lack of participation by the alliance player, then im not sure what to tell you. but we seen blizzard write a loss for the player, and theyre not really good at it

1 Like

I’m like 99% sure it was Taldorr, who was specifically trying to get Blizzard to delete his account.

No one’s mad. Your definition just doesn’t work. The Alliance players weren’t allowed to participate in the Forsaken storyline. It wasn’t a faction war.

Horde Forces vs Alliance Forces.
faction war.

no label will ever cover the bad writing

why hath thee risen this thread from the cold embrace of the grave, forsaken

Horde forces vs. Quest mobs.

Horde content.

vs Alliance Quest mobs.
Horde version of the Faction War

Now you’re changing your argument. It was a faction war before now it’s a Horde version of the faction war, specifically. What changed?

Talador

/10char

no changes, im just trying to reasonable and accommodate your viewpoint.

Horde version of the faction war is still a faction war but should imply the playthrough is different for the factions