My alt needs cosmic flux

We’re literally in a thread discussing how you can send Cosmic Flux to an alt (and you could already send Soul Ash and Soul Cinders). Yes it was annoying that to get the 4000 Cosmic Flux to make your pair of 291 legendaries on a fresh 60 it took hours (and note even buying full 226/229/233 gear (you choose the path of least resistance), depending on the class/spec ZM could be painful solo), now it’s pretty much instant (because who doesn’t have a TON of flux sitting around on their main?) The issue, all 3 of these items (Soul Ash, Soul Cinders, and now Cosmic Flux) have a 20% penalty to send to your alts (while Anima has no penalty to send to your alts). Plus Sandworn Relics are still locked to a single character. It’s completely missing the mark and inconsistent as all get out. Make it consistent, we’re at the end of the expansion, remove the 20% penalty and let us send these Sandworn Relics to our alts.

Yup, they need to start making these QOL like 1 month into a patch at maximum moving forward. Some things like creation catalyst and valor even faster. Heck, or just as soon as their precious but not actually formally sanctioned RWF is over, let the doors open then.

The stunt is without a doubt very old and outplayed.

Like an elf.

Now we need the same sort of thing for sandworn relics and cyphers and we’ll be good.

1 Like

Great change.

That aside, can you guys stop making expansions full of crappy, annoying systems ontop of crappy annoying systems that you need to spend a year and a half fixing? That way, you can focus on making a fun expansion even more fun rather than all that effort going to making an annoying expansion into a tolerable one by the end?

1 Like

Pretty much. This isn’t some ‘‘we hear you’’ type fixes. These are done merely near the end as a ‘catch up’ of sorts.

Can we please do something with Sandworn Relics now?

2 Likes

Well good news.

Tuesday comp stomp comes back around and you can get 20k flux in 2 hours. Yay.

Nice!
Now can you make Sandworn Relics BOA? or a pouch that we can transfer? My main has 2,000 of them with nothing to buy.

4 Likes

Cosmic Flux will be meaningless when Dragonflight launches.

2 Likes

This is great.

Now how about making sandworn relics account bound.

3 Likes

I mean what are the chances… fellow elf thief named dad

There must always be… a transfer fee :stuck_out_tongue:

ok thats weird, i basically just replied the same thing to you ina another thread and then checked my notifications and saw this lolol

I’m tired of these unique “currencies”, already. So, I have like 30k flux and can’t use it. I go to zere…zeenith morticia or w/e and to buy something with this cosmic kramer dust,

“u NeEd 2 hAv EkSAlTUd RePyOoTaShUn”. Now a rep grind? Nah, I’m good. Flux that.