Mw/Ww monk 270 lf s4/df

As title says I’m looking for a guild to raid s4 and on with. I’ve raided higher end mythic raids since they’ve come out on either my Druid/Priest/ or Monk as a healer with splashes of dps when needed.
Achieved a few CE’s along the way and multiple up to final mythic boss in raid tiers. I enjoy a guild with an active atmosphere for pushing ksm in mythic pluses on off nights. Prefer to be a mainstay healer and not the flex option as I’ve been healing raids for over 15 years.
Other than that either leave a note here or dm on discord Malipii#2769

Hello there. Our mythic team might be just the one for you! I’ll drop my guild information below and if the times work out for you, contact Serl for more information! You’d also be welcome to bring a toon to the 1x/week AotC group if you’re in the guild.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Still looking prefer to start no earlier than 7:30 cst

Hey Mali.

You are exactly who we are looking for. Mainstay MW healer.
Below is our info. Hit me up if the days / times work for you.

[H] < Redacted > Area 52

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7-10pm PST/ 8-11pm MST/ 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST

Redacted is a Cutting Edge focused guild with the goal of ranking 500~ US in the first tier of Dragonflight. Improving tier after tier.

Want to know what our raid environment is like? Check out the stream. https://twitch.tv/HawteyTV

What makes us different? 3 things.

1. Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
  2. Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
  3. Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

We raid 9 hours a week and play countless hours outside of that. We play other games but maintain a competitive focus in WoW. Our raid time we want to be enjoyable AND productive.

We also have a great raid leader:

| Raider Leader / Coach: Hawtey |
Main Tank / Multi-Classer
5x Cutting Edge and competed at top 50 US he brings a lot of top end wow raiding experience.

All info is in discord. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Hawtey#9337 Discord | Hawti#11644 BNET
Discord - discord.gg/zHCkAQ5aaa