MW/BM Monk-Disc/Shadow Priest LF Guild

I am an ex mythic raider coming back for shadowlands. I am looking for a guild to push into shadowlands content with. In the title are my two main classes, but I also have a Ele/Resto shaman. If interested please add my battle ID: Psychostep#1501

1 Like

Hey. (Currently 10/12 mythic). We are recruiting for our raid roster for Shadowlands. Our main goal is clearing the first raid tier as fast as possible to get a good ranking for our guild!

Also, I am willing to transfer.

Do you have any healing logs?

Maybe very old ones. I was a hardcore Mythic raider during legion and the beginning of BFA. So I will look and see if I do.

Hey there, our guild is looking to add more ranged to our team going into Shadowlands and would love to add a Shadow Priest who can flex to heals.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we aren’t a hardcore CE guild if that’s what you’re looking for we like to have a chill raid environment while also getting serious to get a boss down when needed.

I’ll leave our additional info below but if we sound like the right fit then please feel free to fill out an app on our guild site and if this isn’t what you’re looking for then good luck in your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild being backed by the organization afterMath eSports and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

We are also recruiting players interested in being a sub/bench raider, raiding with alts, heroic clears, and mythic clears after progression is finished.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

Even though we initially formed afterMath eSports with the goal of being a “Race to World First” contender, we have reigned back our ambitions a bit and set our focus on a strong beginning, and continued growth as Shadowlands goes on. This allows us to be appealing to a larger population of players and get our core raid team set before the launch of Shadowlands. With that being said we are still recruiting players who strive for CE and can put in the effort needed to be a top end guild, with hopes of being a Hall of Fame guild in future tiers.

If the opportunity to be part of something new and slightly unique peaks your fancy, feel free to visit our website at www. aftermathesports . com or If you’d like to talk directly, please add me on discord kaRmy#5404 or ingame FXOkarmy#1756

Well, If you’re still lookin’. We’d love to have you on our side healing (honestly whichever you like playing the most).

Not sure we meet your requirements, but feel free to throw up an application. We’re going to be evaluating our roster weekly until Shadowlands drops.

We’re a new guild of returning raiders with prior top 10-100 experience with the end goal of HOF in Shadowlands. The first tier we are aiming for top 50. We even have a farm team so you can focus on making sure you’re geared and prepared for raids instead of spending time farming. We’ll evaluate the roster as often as we see necessary in order to achieve our goals.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
First week of Mythic we will be raiding T/W/Th/Su/Mo 8pm-11:30pm EST.
◦ Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Sunday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
** Times may go to 12am EST at the latest if agreed upon by the raid team and close to a kill

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/547033/

Requirements:

• Prior Cutting Edge experience (we check your FoS)
  • Prior Top 100/50/HOF experience desired but not required
  • Ability to read logs & research your class
  • Not mechanically challenged (everyone should be able to be given assignments)

Needs:

• Tank
  • Ranged
  • Raid leader (we have someone capable of leading currently, but we’re not eliminating this as an option if someone with experience is serious)

Roster is competitive but we are closing in on our roster for Shadowlands and won’t be accepting too many more trials unless you stand out significantly. Trial lasts 3 weeks.

Application: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

Please give us a week to respond. Sometimes we get a little busy. = )

Howdy! Not sure if we’re exactly what you’re looking for, but here’s our recruitment information. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in talking at all!

Echostep,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey Echostep! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Echostep,

Do you have any interest in playing your monk primarily as a WW? If so, let me leave some spam/contact info for you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage- Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Monk.

Ranged DPS – Open.

Healer- Hybrid DPS/Healer willing to swap based on needs

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Echostep,

I am the GM for my my guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you if Alliance is an option. We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179; if you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank headed into SL. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-minded/638226?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are opening our recruiting ranks in anticipation of Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our raid progression in BFA is listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

Our preferred recruits include shadow priest, disc priest, holy priest, warlocks, mages, windwalker, enhance shamen, and preferred ranged classes. Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here!

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492

Horde Guild on Emerald Dream is LF DPS and Healers for Shadowlands progression. We are a Cutting Edge focused guild. Our goal for T1 of SL will be to get Cutting Edge as soon as possible. We have a solid team just looking for the last few people to round us out. To reach this goal we have a team that is willing and able to change specs and classes as required (though this is not mandatory) the people we have and aim to recruit put the team first.

What we are looking for:(these are the classes we would like not the amount we need)

Tank:
Monk
Paladin

Healers:
Paladin
Priest
Shaman
Druid

DPS:
Mage
Shaman: Elemental
Priest

Raid Times:
Main Raid (Mythic Prog): T/W 8-11 EST.
Alt Raid: TBD

For any questions or if you would like to join please contact us:

Raid Leader: Biggs - Folken#1344

Officers:
Sessions - Jay#14181
Mis - Misclicks#11141
Peekah - Peekah#1956

hi im a BM / BDK tank was cutting edge in mop, lf raid group in SL
EST time, 2 night raid

cocoa#1435

Hello there Echostep!

I’m Wookiee, Guild Leader for Thud and Blunder on Emerald Dream.

If you’re looking for a more relaxed, social guild atmosphere that shoots for AOTC every tier, come hang out with us! We have need of all classes and players for various content from heroic raiding to mythic + to RBGs. We raid 7:30pm to 11pm eastern, Tuesday and Thursday.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, hit me up on bnet at Baldngwookie#1117 or Wookiee#9104 on Discord! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Echostep! I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236