MW Returning LF Mythic Prog Guild!

Hey there!
Looking to return before the new raid drop, Took a break at the end of Uldir because my guild i was currently in at the time was falling apart. We were top 5 on Illidan-PvP server in the drop of uldir for progression and started losing due to the raid times being so hard to find people for. Looking to get back into that progression curve and back in the raiding atmosphere in general. I have 6 toons at 120, so having a second option for max potential on boss fights is no problem, but prefer to be on my MW or my Mage.
My MW needs a little work as far as gear wise, but nothing too unobtainable. And im willing to put in the time if help is offered!
Appreciate you reading through, looking to make a choice very soon, and transferring is not a problem!
Feel free to add on:
Bnet- Kdurty#1326

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Datmonkk! We’re looking for a MW for our core and would love to chat with you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. The week after that, we recleared again in under 5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

If you are willing to consider Alliance.

Since TBC, Last Call has kept a tradition of efficient raid boss kills so our raiders can maintain a high level of play while keeping our real life commitments. Currently 6/9 M BoD.

Raid Schedule is Tue/Thur 7-10pm PST

Add me on Bnet if interested Thel#1371 or discord Thel#1258

1 Like

Still looking , few offers on the table though, i appreciate everyone’s interest! I will say that if the offer is for Alliance, It would have to be a very SOLID offer along with a guild that’s had a team for consecutive expansions to ensure the longevity of the guild and raiding team. Open to most horde offers due to all 6 toons being horde 120’s haha. Am looking for 10pm or later! So prefer a PST raiding schedule as i am EST! Thanks again!

Hey Datmonkk! I’m looking to add a MW going into Azshara as we currently do not have one. Insurgency is currently 8/9M with Jaina looking to be downed very very soon, Guild has been around since 2009 and has been raiding consistently for 10 years so no need to worry about it falling apart with the BFA woes.

Raid times are 10:30-2:30 (eastern) Tuesday and Thursday.
We do alt runs on Sundays at 11:30(eastern) so could easily start gearing you up even tonight to get ready for Azshara.

If the days and times fit i’d love to chat more.
Raw#1926

1 Like

Hi Datmonkk

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Norma 2/2H Cruciblel } Experienced Raiders 400+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821…

Solid offer in hand, just checking to see what’s still out there looking for me! haha
So gearing is still a joke, bumped up to 392 and my neck is at 42. Appreciate all interests!

Hi Datmonkk! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a MW & Mage to add to our raid roster for Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Appreciate all of the offers, i am still looking and actually will be ilvl 400 in a few hours. Bumped up to 397 with a lot of weekly stuff still left to do. Really need 10:30 or later EST. Thanks again everyone!

Bump, he is a solid healer. Very knowledgeable of his classes and about boss fights. 10/10 recommend.

1 Like

Still looking! Again i appreciate all the offers, still waiting for one that fit’s my time. Nothing earlier than 10:30PM EST!
Thanks everyone!