MW or HPal

Having a tough time deciding which to focus on. I mainly want to heal (bgs, m+ nothing crazy) and wpvp, but I would really love to have a fun, viable offspec as well for those times when I feel like murdering people.

Some tanking down the road, maybe.

What are your thoughts on MW/WW and Hpal/Ret in regards to wpvp/bgs/m+?

Both of them will do work for your type of gameplay, just depend on what you prefer, just the mobility difference is huge between those 2 class.

Ret pally can destroy everything with wings up and the unpurgable freedom honor talent is huge with the kitting shenanigans. Holy pally got good cds to play around, can take some hits, can do damage with right setup and best pocket healer tbh

Ww can do nasty damage with their cds up and the monk mobility is insane. Mw give the big heal and a good class to be when your team dont really help you when you get train down.

Hope it helps.

I’m assuming that wpvp is a key aspect of your decision since you’re posting in here.

I’d then pick the monk simply because of mobility, clever ring of peace usage potential and transcendence.

considering m+, rbg, wpvp, and tanking monk is your best bet. BrMonk is the Best Tank currently in Raid and M+ ( They are most preferred Tank for High keys like 20+). MW monk is getting buff in 8.3, They might become a Damage Dealing Healer in 8.3 after getting their Buff which is insane in M+. Their cocoon healing also getting buff in 8.3. Those insane mobility and damage dealing is also pretty good for PVP.

Monks are slippery AF.

I’ve seen one rotate so well in a Twin Peaks he was basically untouchable, didn’t even need peels, if you want slippery go for monk, if you want overall throughput healing, hpal blows them out of the water though cause mw is really tight on mana at times I notice they OOM quickly if they aren’t careful.