MW monk mythic experience lf guild

Hey everyone. Im looking for a flexible guild that raids often. Just wanna do heroics and possibly mythics but its not a deal break. Willing to transfer for a decent raid spot.

Hello,

Can you clarify for me if you are looking for Heroic/Mythic raiding or dungeons? :slight_smile:

My guild raids Normal Wed 8pm CST and Saturday (Wed is the progression run)

Critneyfears, Icecrown server

Ancient Trials is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal’ganis. We are a stable raiding guild and have been raiding together as a guild since 2014. We like to have fun and banter, but always get serious when there is a boss in front of us.

Raid times are Sat 7:45-11pm Server / Sun 6:45-10pm Server (Central Time). At this time we are 5/9 Heroic BoD. We are looking for raiders who will have consistent attendance for entire raid weekend, know boss mechanics, have good survivability and are raid ready for Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor.

What we need for our Progression Raid Team:
 -- Range DPS (any)
 -- Healer (prefer Pally and/or Priest - DPS off spec a plus)
 -- Tank (Prefer DK or Monk - Dps off spec a plus)

If you are looking for a long term home and want to belong to a fun, focused, no drama, weekend raiding guild then please contact me or my officer at :

Toolfan#1719 (Bnet ID) / Toolfan#1073 (Discord ID)
or Squall#1444 (Bnet ID)

We look forward to hearing from you.

I’m looking for a guild that does raiding but i do m+ mostly right now to try to get gear just havent been lucky enough with drops. i havent pushed too high in m+ this xpac and im sure you can tell from my gear ive been getting item level mostly through pvp. Just trying to get into a group of people that raid at least well into heroic.

Hello Nimble! Hubris needs a mw! Add me and we can chat, take care!!

Earthwyrm#1108

what times are you available for?

Sorry i should have clarified that. Id prefer not to do weekends/late night(past 1 am est)

awesome ty for the reply!

Hey there, we are looking for a Mistweaver for our weekend group!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy Priest
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group (1/9m)
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (6/9h)
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit a couple of healers (monk, paladin) with OS DPS, as well as DPS (especially those with heal offspecs). Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also raid on Mondays but that will be an optional night, and that is usually an alt run. We are currently 1/9M, 7/9H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no flaming others, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hey there :slight_smile: We’re an alliance guild with room on our heroic roster. Check us out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
3/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

Hi Nimble,

I’m currently looking for a MW to join my healing team! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are 3/9M and are focused on mythics on main raid days but do run a heroic fun run weekly if enough people are interested.

If interested please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!

(< Symbiosis > ) is looking to Expand our two Raid teams for Heroic BoD and for starting Mythic Progression. Raids are Tues/Wed - Early- 8-10pm CST Late 11Pm-1Am CST (6/9H) BoD -9/9N - 8/8M ULD
add me bnet if you chose to vipergt#1161

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are 3/9M BFD. 5/8M Uldir

We raid HEROIC on Thursday 9:30PM to 11:30 EST (6:30 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270