MW monk looking for a new home!

Hi there!

237 MW monk looking to find a LGBTQ+ friendly guild to raid with and make some new friends. I’m available every day after 9:30 EST. Willing to transfer servers after a test run and I’d be down to faction transfer too if we really mesh. Please reply with your battle tag or your discord!

I can’t wait to hear from you!

1 Like

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

add me on discord since you dont have any contact info posted, BJB#0407

Hey Wegotthemonk,

Hi! My name is Jem & I’m the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance stormrage. We’re a social guild first & a casual raiding guild second. Currently looking for more flex healers & dps such as feral druid, ret pally, warlock, ww monk, warrior, dk, etc. Full on tanks & hunters. We’re big into getting into discord & chatting so if you’re a talker you’ll fit right in! There are also quite a few members who don’t use discord who are more into gchat chatting. So if that’s your jam, that’s fine too :slight_smile: We have a few really cool events planned coming up such as a Murder Mystery on Oct 28th & a Big Christmas Party on Dec 30th where we’ll do Secret Santa!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to msg me on disc: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to chat more with you & I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

:heart: / Jem