LF Guild 7/9 M

Hello,

I am a new mistweaver monk. I was previously an elemental shaman but changed for 8.2 for the needs of the current guild. To cut to the chase, I am looking for a guild that was previously at least 5/9 M BOD. I have 7/9 M experience. My neck is 51 and 408 ilvl (ilvl low due to me changing mains). If interested, I can supply logs from Heroic BOD.

Thank you

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 8/8M 6/9M

Needs:

MW Monk
Any exceptional players

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey there! im from a guild on Mal’ganis, looking for another solid healer to round out our roster. we were 5/9 M, definitely couldve been more but lost some core members due to real life. We do m+s daily and pvp together. We are a semi hardcore guild but enjoy pushing content and also enjoy just raiding with eachother. Raiding days are Tues-Wed 7-10 EST. Add me if you have any questions or want to talk :slight_smile:

Btag- Lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Stuff and Things, is a newly formed guild made up of high end raiders that are focusing on getting Cutting Edge

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment
Every spot is earned not designated so you have to perform to play, that being said we are looking for competitive and motivated players that are looking for the challenging raid environment

Main Priority:
Boomkin
Mage
Ele Sham/Resto Shaman
Disc/Holy Priest
MW Monk

Smaller Priority
M Dps
Healers Any Class
Expectations
Competitive and Always trying to get to the next lvl
MUST be a team player, we have a zero tolerance for toxicity
Show up on time
able to take and give constructive criticism (not bashing each other)

Preparedness
Showing up on time
enchants azerite and gems up to date
will provide flasks and feasts
focus up on boss pulls

Stuff and Things is a close group of friends that are on almost every day we do mythic plus every day and are always in discord, drama and toxicity will not be allowed under any circumstance. The 3 gm’s will do they’re very best to insure that there isn’t any problems.

Contact
If you have any questions regarding the guild, please contact me in game,
“Bently#1778”

Hey Knee,

I’m looking for a mistweaver to join our raid team and guild for Eternal Palace and beyond to fill the 4th healer spot. I have a handful of others who can already cover the 5th spot on the raid team.

My main is Wretchedmist, my battletag is Wretchedmist#1868, and my Discord is Wretchedmist#7609. I have been playing my priest since September 2005 and healing raids (starting with Molten Core) since January 2006. I’ve been the guild master of Obsidian Spur since TBC.

Add me on bnet and send me a tell. Let’s have a talk in Discord. Check out our guild info on wowprogress. Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re on the Thrall realm. We’re Horde. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. We also raid a third night on Sunday, but it’s flex content and not mandatory, although many come.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey! my guild is in need of a MW. I’ll drop our guild spam below. If you have any questions or are interested hit me up on discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979. Hope to hear from you!

Hi Kneekhol!
I’m the GM of Mass Darkness on Garithos. We’re 2/2H CoS 5/9M BoD and we’re looking for dps and healers for our Eternal Palace progression! We raid Tues/Thurs 8 PST-10:30PST and we do alt raid nights on Saturdays at 8 PST. We’re very active every day doing raids, mythic plus and arenas! As a guild, we’re very close and as new people come in we bring them in as our own. I’d love to connect with you if you’re interested in chatting more. Here is my bnet: katixa#11844

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Heya! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. Our leaders are 8/9M BoD exp.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST

If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

I might have something for you.

< Sushi > - Stormrage is looking for a Mistweaver for our Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST Weekend Progressive Mythic team.

Our guild is ran by an ex Top 100 GM/RL. Most of our raiders have raided together since WoD and we’ve recruited some exceptional raiders with 9/9M (current) experience.

We will only ever raid 2 nights a week. There is no catch here. We just want Humble, none raging people to join. No elitism, no toxicity. That’s about it. We’re all humble older folks who have raided hardcore over the years and we just wanted to do the same content but in a less intense environment.

If that sounds like your think Add me on Discord @ Hovski#1730 or Bnet @ Hovski#1535