MW Monk LF Raiding Guild

Hello!
I’m a mw monk looking for a raiding guild. I play all specs, and did 9/11 H prog as a Brewmaster with 3rd phase pulls on Ryg and Jailer.
Unfortunately, my raid days dont line up with my current guilds prog days so I am looking for a new guild.
Starting late June/ early July I will be available m/t/w nights. Currently I am available weds/thurs.
I would like to raid mythic, and I have mythic experience as a healer in previous expansions, but I am open to anything.
Feel free to hmu! I am also available for keystones, as a 2950 ww/mw.
Liliian#1637

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 9/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO: