MW Monk LF Raiding Guild

Hello, I am a 373 MW Monk. I know I am a bit under geared at the moment, but I am working on it. Just hard to pug.

I am 4/9 H 1/9 Mythic and 9/9 normal. Not on this toon, but that is my progression. I am looking for something similar. I come to raids ready to go with all enchants, gems, foods, and flask.

I have AOTC all through Legion and up to Uldir.

Raid Times for me would be 7 to 10 Central, any day but Wednesday and Sunday.

Please reach out to me at livelife#11793

Hi Sarfim

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 6/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Raid Times – Tuesday, Wednesday 7pm -10 PST with optional Sunday for Heroics (starting heroic till we build the mythic roster)

Uldir Raid Progress - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
BFA: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Needs for 8.1
TANKS - High
Holy/Disc Priest - High
Mistweaver - High
ELE Shaman - High
Warlock - Medium
Shadow Priest - Hight
Other ranged - Low
Melee - Low

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding, but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We currently have a morning mythic guild and are now forming a night guild. We are currently running heroic’s on the night raid until we have a full 20 man team to push into mythic’s

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Deathhuntr will be leading the night raids

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other daily, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact in order below:

Recruiting Officer: Sarge1020#1570

GM Deathrising#1415

Still looking