MW Monk LF Raiding Guild (& M+)

Looking for raiding group and M+ team as my friends have recently unsubbed

Currently 6/8 heroic w/ pugs

Hello there ,
Names fade I’m the recruiting officer for Tall feasts on area52 / we are horde .
we are 8/8 H 2/8 M with Terros pulls . and aid tue/thur 8-11 central time
we are in need of players looking to relax in a chill environment , and get bosses down ,
we have a large m+ group always running and a alt run on weekends , if this sounds like it may work for you please message me in game at wolf#1686

Hey. I don’t know what your schedule looks like, but here’s our info case it works with when you’re available.

Valos Cor is recruiting a healer, ideally monk or paladin. We’re a horde casual Mythic raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. Currently 7/8H and 1/8M, we raid Tues and Thurs 8:30-11:30pm Eastern, and we push M+ keys after raids and periodically during the week. Plan is to get AotC first and then as far into Mythic as our sanity and patience allows. We’re mostly long-time players and a bunch of us have been together for a while so we’re reliable and have minimal drama.

Feel free to reach out to me (Wrathblood#1742 on bnet or Wrath#3004 on Discord) or Novasolan (our RL, Novasolan#9219 on Discord). We’d love to chat about what you’re looking for in a guild. Thanks!

Hey there! We would love to chat with you.

Refresh of Dalaran Alliance is looking for a healer for AOTC progression. Currently 7/8H, 8/8N

One night per week raiding, plenty of folks into pushing M+ as well! Raid is 7-10 CST.

If you’re interested, hit me up!

Rix#9202

Hey there. Day Raiders is raiding Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. we are currently 7/8 H progress. Feel free to reach out if you want to hear more.
Discord Ryaden#5511

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there my guild Reign Supreme est 2009 is looking for more active and dedicated players to join our ever growing group of friends! hit me up on bnet for more we raid tues wed 9pm-12am est 7/8H

Lowding#1703

Hail champion! I see that we play on the same server! right now we are looking to expand and support our mythic plus teams, We raid Wed and Sunday from 8p-11p and are working on razageth now. If this is something that interests you feel free to reach out my btag is -Joseph#1688 i will answer any questions you may have!

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 3/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 7/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Resto Sham/DPS
Mistweaver/DPS
Unholy/Frost DK
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
Our heroic raid group raids 5 hours a week from 7:30pm to 10pm PST on Tues/Wed. We are a casual group of friends who enjoy raiding together, yet we are serious about progressing and downing bosses due to our short raid schedule. No drama, no loot QQ, just friendly individuals looking to progress on a casual schedule. We are currently 7/8H. We do have a goal to start mythic progression in March.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Hi Muffin is recruiting for DPS - we are an AOTC focused guild that raids Fri/Sat from 7:30-10:30pm ET.

Hope to hear from you soon!

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
Prot Warrior
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Hi Seesun - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

we’ll take you if you can make our times, Tue/Thr 7:30-11pm est.
here’s our recruitment post below or you can message me on discord for more info.

Hey Seesun,

Let’s chat, I think you’d be a great fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Enshadowed is currently recruiting dps for raid and mythic plus! Attached in the link of our current guild ad and contact info so we can talk further. Happy hunting!

Hey Seesun! Did you already find a home? If not, id love to talk, add me on Disc Cowboy#3162

hello there! i’m edelian recruitment officer here with we dont wait on nerfs, i saw your post and thought i’d touch base with ya and se if maybe we would be a good fit
We Dont Wait On Nerfs is a guild here on Stormrage we are 7/8h and are looking for a healer and a few dps to round us out
we raid tues/thurs 8p-11p Est. and on off days we run mythics together, level alts, and play other games (hogwarts, LoL, TFT, Among Us Etc…)
we also have a discord with a channel called oooh puppies where we post pictures of our animals. If your interested in knowing more hit me up on bnet edelian#1858 or discord edelian#5773

Hello, my name is Nabalicious, and I also go by Mooney. Were a m+ raiding guild looking to build a main core raid team as a stable group. laid back discord social and active. guild name is (Dont Tease Me Bro)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Please
contact me if you have any questions. Contact information: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc