MW Monk LF Casual Raiding Guild

Hello TY for stopping by my post.

I am an MW Monk looking for a Casual Raiding Guild prefer to raid on the weekends, times do not matter as long as it’s not too late. Ending around 10/1030 Central. Want to stay Alliance.

I just came back to the game and a bit under-geared, but working on it. I am at 400 Item level. I come to raid prepared with food, flasks, gemmed and enchanted. I know my class and work hard to improve where I can to better myself in the game. I am 8/8 Normal and 6/8 Heroic EP on my other toon.

I could keep going but would like to chat over voice comms, please leave your info below or add me Livelife#11793

Thank You

The ‘Dishonor’ team is a very helpful and friendly, yet competitive, guild looking for some new members to join and help push into Mythic. Raid hours are Wednesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 Server.

Looking For:

• 4/5 more players
  • Someone who is dedicated.
  • Willing to take constructive criticism.
  • Is here to have fun but get the job done.

Please feel free to reply to this with your Blizzard or Discord.

CONTACT ME HERE:

Blizzard: Gunzy#11527
Discord: Asyldur#6894

Sorry prefer to raid on the weekends

Understood. If you change your mind feel free to contact me. Have a good one!

TY still looking

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet and would be interested in rolling Horde side than Epìtaph may be the home for you!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on discord at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3

Still Looking

Peel Team Six is a casual, Heroic focused guild on Area52. We are seeking dedicated raiders to join our team and round out our roster to achieve A0TC. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H as a guild with the RL being 8/8N and 5/8H. We raid Saturday and Sunday at 4p – 7p server time (EST).

As a raid team, our most important rule is:
RESPECT IS EARNED, COMMON COURTESY IS REQUIRED.
As such, Drama of any kind will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. We are here to have fun and play a game. Hopefully relieving some stress that builds up in our day to day lives.

We are currently recruiting for several slots within the raid team with a high priority on:
• Any Heals (Glimmerdin, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest preferred)
• Affliction Lock
• MM Hunter
• Shadow Priest
• Elemental Shaman
• Ret Paladin
• Outlaw Rogue
• Fury Warrior

What we expect is simple, know your class and all specs you play within the class. This will include, but is not limited to, Stat Priority, Gems and Enchants, etc.
We also expect our members to be competitive and strive to be the best you can. This will include maintaining your research for your class and having knowledge of all changes that occur because of patches, knowing the fights and mechanics associated with the fights, which essences are best for the fights, etc.

Raiders must be reliable and be on-time. Although we prefer 30 minutes prior to raid time. We use this time to get assembled as a group and to enter the raid instance. Please keep in mind that we do realize that Real Life takes precedence over this game, just please have the courtesy to let the Raid Leader know if you can not make it as soon as possible prior to raid.

Our main goal this tier is to obtain AoTC. Although we are not focused on Cutting Edge, we will push Mythic Content.

Raiders can also expect to run Mythic keys. Even if you do not wish to Raid, we will take anyone who wishes to run Mythic Keys.

If interested is joining Peel Team Six feel free to contact me, Ainenya#1526. Please ask for Baingwanath, as you may be talking to my Wife or Son.

Thanks for reading this Novella, hope to see you in game. Have fun.

Still looking

Hi. I’m RL for AOTC team in “N O V A” guild (A) on Kargath server (US, EST). We raid on Fri-Sat 8:00-11:30 pm EST.
We are very casual, and we do 1 progression night (Fri) and 1 farm/fun night (Sat). We are currently 3/8 H, but we aiming for AOTC (which we have been getting consistently for each raid tier)
Pst me if you want to talk more Mokael#1655

Just added you