MW LF Raiding/Mythic + Guild

I have recently transferred to thrall for a raiding/mythic + guild that had no hope.
I am now looking for a guild to raid and run mythic plus with. I am open to raid times. Currently 2/9H in Daz. I have a resto druid and holy pal as well that i could transfer over as long as we’re a good fit. I am willing to help out a guild anyway possible but, I will not join a guild that has just been created, done that.

Hey there, our weekend group is looking for a Mistweaver!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hey, I’m gonna keep it short to prevent walls of text, but we’re looking for an exceptional healer with a passion to raid at the moment to fill a hole.

Our guild is named Attrition, Destromath server cluster, and we don’t give up. We recently had a guild name change, the previous name was Sabbatum, if you’re interested in our longer history spanning back to early Legion.

Our raid times and days;

• Tuesday and Sunday is progression nights, on Mythic difficulty.
  • Thursday is our heroic farm night and is entirely optional to join.
  • All raids happen from 9:30p to 12:30a, EST time.

Our progression this xpac;

• We finished Uldir 4/8M with Fetid at 50%.
  • We’re currently 3/9M with BoD, with around 10 pulls on Opulence.

We don’t give in or throw the towel if things get tough. We’ve stood the test of time and I can ensure you the guild is here for the long run.

Message me on BattleNet at Brodimus#11844 or, preferably, Discord at Brodimus#2194. We can have you trial with us to find out not only if you’re a good fit for us, but we’re a good fit for you.

Hey there Warrmonk, great news, the guild I am recruiting for is on the Thrall server on Horde side :slight_smile: We are 6/9 H currently and getting to Mekkatorque to last phase consistently on our first night progressing on it last week. I’d love to chat with you more to get an idea of what you are looking for and to see if our guild is a good fit.

For quick context, we do raid Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and we do get AotC every tier with an emphasis on casual progression into Mythic (esp. once we have the guild roster to do it ourselves without PUGs). Feel free to add limbrok#1655 to BNet if that’s something you’d be interested in working with. No hard feelings otherwise.

EDIT: Adding that we also have a guild that, as a whole, like to run their weekly 10 for the cache and a handful (myself included) that like to push higher keys, since that is something else you were mentioning in your post.

Good Afternoon Warrmonk! Cinder Works on Kil’Jaeden might be the right fit for you!

About us:

Cinder Works is an adult friendly guild comprised of skilled players and close friends that all have the same goal in mind, having fun and progression! Our guild is all about the community, and because of this we strive to stay as stress and toxic free as possible.

Our raiding team is described as Semi-Hardcore. We have a good time while raiding but are also serious on progression. The ability to enact preplanned strategies and pay attention to mechanics is mandatory for success on our team.

Additionally, we have several groups and players that love to run/push M+ and are willing to help with whatever key you have!

Periodically, and at least once a month, we have contests and raffles within the guild with the most recent prize being around 500k gold! One contest was to help redesign our logo and receive a free game of your choice! This logo was added to guild merchandise, including shirts and cups! Our goal is to provide engaging and new activities for our community accessible by all members, raider or otherwise.

Current Progression:

BoD: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Times:

Wednesday / Thursday 4:30–7:30 PST (7:30 – 10:30 EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

• Healers: MW Monk, Holy Pally

• DPS: Ranged (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest)

Closing Notes:

If you are interested or want more information feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Contacts!:

Jarclovis#1969

Kruzinskii#1356

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

add me - not gonna spam you with stuff
Matt#19690

Hi Warrmonk,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (A-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know!
This is for an immediate position!
Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hi there! Love to chat with you! Guild & Server: Horde Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Weekend Friday and Sunday 6:30-9:30pm EST
Current Progression: 7/9H, AOTC Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: Discord Elizbethany#4965 or btag Elizbethany#1202
Requirements: Willingness to better yourself and learn. Willing to goof off at the appropriate times and fit in with the family <3
Needs: Healers but considering all roles

Hey Warrmonk! We might be what you’re looking for, goodness knows I’m tired of talking to healers that only want to get on for raid at this point. I know a lot of guilds are like that anymore, but that’s not my guild, and that’s not what we promote. We’re a small guild, only the raiders and raiders friends but we’re very active, most people on every day, running multiple keys a day, as well as doing other things. And I’m looking for a MW. I’ll go ahead and toss our info down below. Feel free to add me so we can chat.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (MW Monk/RShaman/Paladin Preferred)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Would be interested in adding a strong healer to our roster.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey warrmonk! Hubris is in need of a mw! Running keys with us is a bonus! Hit me up and we can talk, take care!

Earthwyrm#1108

Hiya!

I will keep this short and sweet! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 3/9M and looking for a couple more reliable/dedicated team players to join our team.

If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!