MW LF raiding guild

im lf a raiding guild on alliance would be my goal cause my horde mw isnt that geared. I have mythic xp since WOD did some mythic raiding last xpac took a break near the end of legion now lf a raiding guild for bfa I am free any time of the week/weekend and I love mythic keys to… if interested add me Trust#11723

You can find a home with us! We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our focus is on getting AOTC each Tier and casual mythic raiding.

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners and we don’t run in cliques.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)
Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Hateeater#3723

Hi there,

I’m recruiting for < Ebon Flow > of Wyrmrest Accord. We’re a two-night heroic focused guild that dabbles in mythic raiding. We are currently 6/9H working on our final push to AotC. In both Uldir and ABT, we reached AotC with a smattering of mythic kills as the opportunity arose. We raid weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:00 EST to 11:00 EST. We have a great raid environment and an active M+ scene as well.

We’re currently looking for a Mistweaver to round out our healing team. Please contact me if you’re interested! You can reach me on BattleNet (Luca#1187) or Discord (Hrolnir#8191). I hope to talk to you soon!

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517