MW LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Just got back to the game about a month or two ago, was initially planning to just play casually and do M+ but i kind of missed raiding.
Looking for a Mythic raiding guild. Currently Alliance but willing to transfer depending on offer.

Legion
7/7 EN
3/3 ToV
10/10 NH
8/9 ToS (I had to stop raiding after mythic avatar due to irl issues)

Current:
8/8 Heroic

Prefer raids that start after 9 pm EST (3-4 days a week)
I main MW and OS in Brew or WW. I also have a 370 boomy/resto which i can play to a similar level to my monk.

I can provide logs to those interested.

Hey there,

Based on your post, you may be looking for a guild that is further progressed than our guild. We also only raid 2 nights rather than 3-4, but I thought I’d reach out and see if you might be interested.

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for reliable raiders to bolster our roster. We are currently 2/8M (with Zek’voz under 2%), and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as heroic uldir clear, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Low Battery> 2/8M LFM DPS Tues,Wed 9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 2/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Healer: MW
Ranged: Hunter, Mage, Mage
Melee: WW, Feral
Tank: Brewmaster, DH

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Monk or druid we’re looking for a healer that can perform well

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 3/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and as far as we can for current. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Non Priest Heals
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Demon Hunter

ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 17 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic. & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)

Seraph’s Wubs & Friends team would love to add a mistweaver to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi, i’m the GM of Ignition. Ignition is a Horde guild on Thrall that is recruiting for mythic progression. We are 8/8 heroic 2/8 mythic and recruiting DPS for mythic Uldir. We raid on tuesday and thursday from 9-12 server time (9-12 est) (6-9 Pst). On top of raiding we currently putting together m+ teams and a rated BGs group!! If you are interested in raiding with us please contact me Via Battle .net @Eriok#1444

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -Healers and DPS

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504, or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions. Can pay X-fer for the right people

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

heyo

Server: US-Dalaran Horde

A little about <Hostile>
We are a newly reformed progression guild with a penchant for banter and sarcasm. If you are PC, keep your candy @$$ moving along to other posts. We call things down the line and expect our players to show up ready and able to kill bosses. We have a lot of fun, sometimes at each other’s expense, but at the end of the day everyone is committed to the task at hand. If you’re willing to handle a few insults and PUMP then we’re the guild for you!

Raid Days & Times:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM EST for progression. Heroic farm is typically done on an off night.

Progression: 8/8 H & 2/8 M

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks: Currently closed
Healers: MW Monk or Disc Priest will be considered
DPS: Hunter, Warlock, any other Ranged DPS.

ANY skilled raider will be considered. Casual and/or social members and folks that are new to raiding are also welcome to join.

hey bud… lets talk… 13+ year mythic guild here… looking for more members catch me on bnet… frozenwing#1670 or just join our recruitment discord and @frozenwing me… discord.gg/ERCp73w (just add the https:// at the beginning) <–getting around the rules… :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from ya

-FW

hey :slight_smile: we can definitely fit you in right away
Underdogs (3/8M, 8/8H) is a Mythic raiding guild looking for strong raiders to bolster our core raid team. We are a friendly and (mostly) mature raiding guild focused on pushing Mythic content. Although we are newly formed for BfA many of our core raiders have been playing together for years. We want to kill Mythic bosses and have a good time doing it. We raid Tues, Thurs and Sun at 8pm-11pm Central (server). We are currently discussing adding a 3rd day for progression.

What we offer:

• A relaxed raid environment focused on having fun by killing bosses.

• The usual consumables (gems, enchants, flasks, etc) and repairs

• Friendly core roster always willing to help

• Officer corps dedicated to helping you be the best raider you can be.

What we’re looking for:

• Exceptional DPS that can perform mechaics as well as they can their rotations

• People who can commit to attending more than 90% of raid nights

• Positive attitude

Ranged DPS are in highest demand, but exceptional DPS of any spec are encouraged to apply. Previous mythic experience is not required but is an asset.

My btag is FallforDeath#1421 if interested

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Seige of Zuldazar.

Uldir Progression: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 2/8 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience from Vanilla to Uldir.
~ Advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ Honesty and a fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Guild Krisp was Created on 9/15/2018, we have been raiding as a Group for over 3 Years. While establishing a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We’re hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Progression:

• 8/8H
  • 5/8M

Raid Times
(Optional Heroic Clears) on Tuesday Main Alt Raid
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Our Goals
Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content

Recruitment Needs

Tanks

• Prot Warrior

Healers - Need 1 Only

• MW Monk

DPS - Range Preferred

• Spriest
  • Fury Warrior

If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders
Previous Mythic raiding experience
The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
Active participation on guild discord
Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.
Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
Guild website is Coming Soon

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Totemshocks (GM/Recruiter)
Btag: Chipsandcoke#1804
Discord: Gotmilk#6567
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Hey! If you’d be open for Alliance, would love for you to chat with me or our RL!

Depth - Proudmoore [A]
Raids T/Th/M 8 - 10:30pm EST
5/8M Uldir
Contacts: Kwontify#1281 (btag), Fourleaf#1599 (btag), Mal#6663 (myself on Discord)

We are looking for a healer for a core position as one of ours needs to retire for real life reasons.
Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Minutes :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Heya Minutes!

I think Backlash would be a perfect fit for you! Hope to speak to ya soon :slight_smile:

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H first night of raiding. We will be starting Mythic Uldir progression this Sunday!

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and DPS.

~Tank~
Non-DK Tank

~Heals~
MW Monk
R.Shaman
Disc Priest

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly! :slight_smile:
Btag - Chiqt#11826