MW LF EST Raid Guild

Washed up mythic raider looking for a guild that finishes ideally at or before 12pm EST.

Open to both heroic-only or mythic progression.

Hi Keranos, it just so happens we are looking for a washed up raider! We are currently 5/9 H and looking to form a roster for M once we get a solid 20. We raid Wed/Sun 8-11pm ET with an optional raid (same time) Thursday. We also form M+ groups every Monday 8-11pm ET.

Feel free to come along to our raid this Wednesday to check out our group! If you’re interested please reach out to Charaid, our recruitment coordinator, at: Charaid#2033 (discord), Sparkledump#1727 (bnet).

Hey There, I would like to chat with you about out Raid Team… My BNET is Unus#1433. Here is our recruitment if you want to give it a look. I think you could be a good fit for us!

[Bear Knuckles] on Proudmoore (A-US) is an 18+ LGBTQA+ guild looking to expand its ranks, but being homosexual is not required by any means. We have a mixed crowd and we welcome the diversity. Our guild culture is very laid back and friendly and ensuring your personality fits the culture is paramount so we can continue to maintain a healthy, drama free, and safe environment for our members.

Our raid team is currently 8/9H (on Jaina), 9/9N and 2/2N, with our main goal being AotC each tier. Our members range from those newer to raiding to former world 150 mythic level raiders, but don’t let the latter scare you, we do not tolerate elitism or attitudes and all instances of such are quickly dealt with. We believe this game is supposed to be fun, not a chore and we want our raiders to look forward to logging in on raid nights to kill pixel monsters and banter with their friends over Discord. Our raid leadership does not yell at or demean other players, instead, we take the time to analyze logs to see where improvements can be made. We would rather work with those willing to put in the effort to improve rather than bench them or fill their spot with someone else (though this cannot always be avoided on progression).

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST (4:30-7:30 server). We run M+ keys through out the week and we are looking to get a dedicated PvP team together for RBGs and arenas. We also run occasional contests with gold, mounts, pets, (and rarely game time) as a reward if there is enough interest.

Head on over to our Discord if interested for more info and to fill out an app!
https:// discord. gg/n4qxB4z (remove the spaces)

Boat shoes and scotch are recruiting for 8.2 we transferred over from korgath and now are rebuild our raid team and community. Raid times are flexible atm since we have none set. As wells as days minus Monday and tues. looking towards more of a late night raid. Look forward to hearing from you. This is an adult guild btw with adult humor

Khoneycutt#1439

Gethus#1871

Take a look, if your interested hit me up! <REIN> Proudmoore (US) looking for DPS!

Hey man! the guild I’m in (mischievous misfits) Looking for dps for CoS heroic proudmoore server tue/thurs 8-11 cst message me for more info! Thanks sectess#1670