MW/WW LF 1-2 weekday night guild

Morning.

I’m returning after a short break at the start of the tier. Looking to jump back into things in preparation of the new raid tier. I’ve raided since WotLK and I’ve played multiple specs in that time.

H SoO - cleared prior to 7.0 (Mythics)
M HFC - Cutting edge again
M EN - Cutting edge again
7/10M NH
6/9M TOS
10/11M ABT

Most of my progression I listed was on a 1-2 day schedule. All of Legion progression was with a 1 day raid group. I have logs to verify experience.
I’m currently 377 on MW and 376 WW with a 33 neck. I’m looking for a laid back atmosphere where people get things done in a short amount of time. I’m willing to roll DPS or heals.

Leave your spams or contact me directly. Thanks for your time!

Sorta#1833 or my discord tag is Sorta#9227

Hey buddy,

We are a new guild that formed after leaving our previous one due to them not progressing as quick as wed have liked. We were 2/8m when we left, but would have gone further. We are looking to push top 100 on A52 next tier. It won’t be super serious but we will expect people to come prepared and will prioritize those who show they can handle the fights. We are running a one shot on heroic tonight at 7pm est to run some trials if you’re interested.

Area52 Small Gains if you’d like to look up our logs.

Hit me up on discord Irish#2479

Thanks for the invite-ideally looking for an Alliance guild. Hit me up!

Moistmemer, Administrators is interested in a Monk :smiley:

We are on Illidan Horde and raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with Optional Sundays with the same start time.

Really looking forward to discussing further with you add me when you are ready!
bnet: dityboycom#1868
disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Still looking. 371 Ilvl 1/8M

Hey Moistmemer!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Still looking. 373 and moving on up!

Hello Allythepali,
We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16% Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Hey Moistmemer, my name is Cunegonde, and I’m GM of Coachella, an alliance guild on the Stormrage server. I think your goals and progression line up quite well with ours and I’d love to chat with you further about potentially working together. I’ve added you on btag and am looking forward to further discussion! Cheers!

374 MW/ 372 WW at 32 neck. Working on that AP!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Still looking. 377 MW/376 WW 33.5 neck

Hey Moistmemer :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is currently in high recruitment! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

We could use a flex heals / Dps. Raid two days a week. I’m best reached on discord since I’m at work. :slight_smile:

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000-1600+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule

Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Currently 5/8M

Guild Perks

• Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid

• Gambling!

• Mythic Plus Keys

• Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs

DPS!

Contact

Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)

Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)

Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Hey Moistmemer, House of Aarathor — Alliance on US Argent Dawn/The Scryers — sounds like just what you are looking for, and we are very interested in a dps with good off spec heals. We are mainly a heroic progression guild (Tues-Thurs 7-11 PM eastern time) that gets AOTC every tier, but we are capable of doing Mythic if we can field a solid 20 core. We are an active guild that has existed since Day 1 of WoW, full of friendly adults who all have real life jobs and other responsibilities. I will send a btag friend request, and give me a shout if you want to chat one on one. Worfia#1721

Hey there Moistmemer!

<Phobos> is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. I personally played at a top 150 US level before and the other officers have all played in high-end content at some point during their careers. We value performance highly, but don’t disregard other aspects of the game. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, hit me up on Discord at Vendir#6664!

Moistmemer,

I know you haven’t posted in a few days, BUT … if you’re still looking, reach out to me if this sounds ok?

Our raid team is alliance and more of a community raid team, so transfers are not required unless you want to. We are mainly a Heroic Farming Team, and we dabble in mythic raid towards end of expansion, or at least after they allow cross-realm mythic raiding. We’re needing 4 roles: 1=Tank, 2=Heals and 1=RDPS.

Times: T|THR 7pm - 9:30/10pm EST

-Kassle-Whisperwind
KassiG#1130
(Guild - No Pressure-Whisperwind)