MW and BDK Looking for Group

Hello!

Myself and a friend are searching for a 2 day weekend raiding guild. We have past mythic experience, but are lacking that experience this expansion due to having taken a break from the game.

I am looking to play my MW, and I can occasionally WW as well but I prefer to heal. I also have an equally geared HPriest that I wouldn’t mind playing if comp required it. My friend is a BDK and he might be willing to DPS for the right group. He mained a Hpally prior to this expansion, so if the guild REALLY needed one instead of a BDK, I am sure he could fill that role as well. If there is not room for both of us, please do not waste my time!

We would prefer a mythic progression minded guild with a community to also do M+ with.

We need it to be a Sat/Sun raiding guild or Fri/Sat/Sun if the raid times start after 7PM PST. If it is just Sat/Sun the times do not matter.

Feel free to post on here if interested, or add me on btag!
Rae#1385

If the DK could be DPS for a bit, we have a tank retiring at some point after M Jaina dies. He plans to move to a higher progression guild. >_> I was trying to push the raid leader to maybe just consider letting him go sooner but it’s whatever.

Warsong on Turalyon (Weekend):

7/9H
7/8M (2%M G’huun)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST
Needs:

• 1 Mistweaver Monk
  • 1 Restoration Druid
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 // Mage
  • 1 / DPS DK w/ Blood OS
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application

If you have questions, feel free to contact me @ Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me) or Pandapriest @ PandaToons#1346 (btag) or PandaToons#7304 (disc). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

All our rosters can be found here:

Will talk over the times and get back to you! :slight_smile:

Still looking

Hey there! I have a spot actually for both and would love to discuss it with you. Here’s our information below, I sent a bnet request as well.

Hi Nyriia! We could really use another tank, and our heal team is always looking for solid healers to help us push! I will drop our guild info below, please add me on bnet or discord if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.