Murderous Hobos Looking for More

We are a guild that is focused more on personality and desire to play with your friends more then anything else. We are all here to have a good time and do as much as we can get done. If you want to be the best then we are here to help you with that, whether that is Raiding, M+ or leveling alts. You just want to hang out in a digital world with some friends, well we are here for that too. This is a game and we all have lives the officers here just got tired of not having a place where everyone is welcome.
We are currently looking for all roles/classes and specs.
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 830-1000 Server (EST). We do Mythic+ almost every day we aren’t raiding and if we aren’t doing that we are doing the weekly quest.

2 Likes

bump :grinning:

Would you still take someone who wouldn’t be able to make those raid times? I work evening shift so I don’t get home until after the raid would be over. I’m just asking for the message of “Play with your friends and have a good time”

Good Group for mythics and general anarchy!

We are still looking for more people to run with.

Are you guys still looking for new members?

This guild really focuses on making progression through the M+ system fun. We really want people to feel welcome and inside their WoW comfort zone. Come hangout and see if we are the right guild for you!

We are always open to new members. If you’re still looking just look us up on guild finder.

I’m not sure if you are still interested, but there is not pressure to raid. There is no expectation for our members outside of being awesome and having fun.

I like your raid times. I will try to find you in guild finder. Coming back for xpac. Pretty casual player but I would like to find people to run with. Trying to get a couple more classes max and pick one to main for Shadowlands. I sent a friend request on discord to buzz.

Just sent you guys a request. Everything looks good to me. I’m a very casual person, but I am willing to do anything as long as we are all having a good time.

Awesome. Welcome to Murderous Hobos

2 Likes

Bump for some pretty awesome people here. :slight_smile:

Hey I finally saw the reply I posted a while back. I just got done with some personal/work stuff. Soul finding and new job yada yada. My schedule is still somehow wonky but I am interested in being awesome and participating when I can.